Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Terrell Owens wants to sign with the Jets

And T.O. needs them. Desperation makes for strange bedfellows.

They need receivers. They should go out and sign back Plaxico.

Home to the Greatest Fans in College Football

Quote Originally Posted by 85BearsDefense View Post
    They need receivers. They should go out and sign back Plaxico.
    Plaxico is terrible. He was useless last year everywhere except for the red zone because he runs about a 5.0 40 right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymfan87 View Post
    Plaxico is terrible. He was useless last year everywhere except for the red zone because he runs about a 5.0 40 right now.
    hes better than what they got, plus sanchez trusts him.

Home to the Greatest Fans in College Football

T.O. couldn't hurt...he'd be grateful for the paycheck and his work ethic and experience will help guide the young players, you don't want these youngs guys to not have an experienced vet to learn from..
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
    - Arthur Schopenauer

zero chance owens come to the jets and plaxico is garbage

a corpse has a better 40 time

one thing i can see is the jets trying to trade for braylon edwards since seattle isnt using him

This is whats wrong with the NY Jets. Build a team like the Pats. This is not baseball you are not the Yankees in the NFL you cannot buy championships they have to be earned. That is why the NFL is the best professional sport.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigtuna View Post
    This is whats wrong with the NY Jets. Build a team like the Pats. This is not baseball you are not the Yankees in the NFL you cannot buy championships they have to be earned. That is why the NFL is the best professional sport.
    Wait a sec WTF, why do i care what the Jets do. As a matter of fact yeah sign him and Plex and Ocho. Bring them all in then you want to see QB problems unless you can find a way to throw 3 footballs in 1 play

Yes more drama in the locker room is exactly what the jets need... just imagine T.O. *****ing at Tebow after he misses him on a pass downfield.
    Would you rather have your local WNBA team win a championship this year, or find 5 dollars on the ground? 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by utl768 View Post
    zero chance owens come to the jets and plaxico is garbage

a corpse has a better 40 time

one thing i can see is the jets trying to trade for braylon edwards since seattle isnt using him
    Pfft he caught a 10 yard pass in the game against the Panthers!

Problem is its hard for our WR and QB to get in a rythm our OC/HC likes to just run the football when we finally opened it up against Carolina we were able to throw for 200+ yards would have been 300 had Giacomini not held somebody.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigtuna View Post
    one championship the last what 11 years in ten years there 8 different mlb champs in that same time there has 7 different nfl champs. nfl is more popular but don't spew this nonsense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkeysuit View Post
    Rondo #1 PG in the league ...he has a ring to prove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Wall will win more and will be better then Irving Quote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearadonisdna View Post
    u can't build a franchise around lebron. Its been proven already. he can't attract players and has to follow to be matched up with talent.

They should just turn the rest of the season into an attraction and go for revenue boost.

Start Tebow. sign Plax, TO, and Ocho. Then they could film their practices and make it like an in season Hard Knocks.
    Eli Manning going for 2012-2013 NFL MVP

not to mention this: http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/ima...ine=1328584116

i dont think this is the same T.O. that we have seen before personality wise. i think he could be productive on and off the field. hes played for numerous winning teams and seen the up and downs of on and off the field. he could take the young recievers under his wing while still being productive. he obviously has an incredible work ethic if he had a season ending injury took a season off and ran a 4.5 40 at 38...WOW! i say give him a chance, it cant get much worse lol
    I think Lebron is just the best all-around player we have in the game today.
    -Magic Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by NYkillaPriest View Post
    They should just turn the rest of the season into an attraction and go for revenue boost.

Start Tebow. sign Plax, TO, and Ocho. Then they could film their practices and make it like an in season Hard Knocks.
    i honestly think if they did that they would make the playoffs lol. those are serious weapons head cases or not. its not like t.o. and ocho were a prob in CIN. and tebow is a winner man i think him and t.o. would do good because t.o. is a great route runner and catches a lot of balls mid field (although is great open field as well, its just not tebows strong suit) and would be a "goto guy" on 3 downs or when he feels pressure.
    I think Lebron is just the best all-around player we have in the game today.
    -Magic Johnson

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast