Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Devin McCourty

vCash
    I like Dowling as a player. He's got some talent. But he's always injured and I heard on the radio, this was a problem with him going back to high school and college. I just wonder if he ever stays on the field. I mean I think it's wise to keep him on the roster going forward because unlike guys like Wheatley, he actually produces when on the field. But at some point, this guy has got to stay healthy. I hope its not a toughness issue with him and hopefully just bad luck that eventually stops.
    Patriots Forum HOF Class of 2011

vCash
    You know it's bad when PSD's Kyle Arrington hopes Kyle Arrington gets benched or cut. Our D looked better when he wasn't on the field. BB, please notice this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsSoxKnicks View Post
    I like Dowling as a player. He's got some talent. But he's always injured and I heard on the radio, this was a problem with him going back to high school and college. I just wonder if he ever stays on the field. I mean I think it's wise to keep him on the roster going forward because unlike guys like Wheatley, he actually produces when on the field. But at some point, this guy has got to stay healthy. I hope its not a toughness issue with him and hopefully just bad luck that eventually stops.
    I already debunked the college claims. He played 40 games starting from when he was a Freshman and basically missed the last half of his Sr. year. Hardly any long term trend.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Next year will be important for Dowling. He'll need to stay on the field.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    I already debunked the college claims. He played 40 games starting from when he was a Freshman and basically missed the last half of his Sr. year. Hardly any long term trend.
    Well thats good then. Hopefully just some bad luck that turns around for him soon.
    Patriots Forum HOF Class of 2011

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345