Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Moving to the AL

I know there is nothing we can do about it, but is anyone else really pissed about this move? Why not move the Brewers back instead. All of the Astros history is in the NL.

vCash
    Is the instate rivalry gonna be a good thing for the Astros? I know the fans aren't happy about this generally but it does seem like that potential rivalry could be a good change.

vCash
    I don't like the move either but there's nothing we can do. I'll continue to support the Astros regardless of what happens but oh well. Now we're in a tougher division and tougher league altogether but that will only make them better.

vCash
    I think it will be refreshing once we all get used to it, of course I was born in 94 so I've witnessed only about 6 seasons of good Astros baseball

vCash
    I don;t like it at all. I'm not a big astros fan or anything, but AL baseball sucks imo. They got ****ed over by the league for sure on this crap.

But the astros won't be relevant again for years and they are the least important team in town, so I guess its not a huge deal
    “Today, we rip the hearts out of these ****in' haters!!!” - Demeco Ryans pregame speech vs ATL

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bHlTaOsWtNin View Post
    I don't like the move either but there's nothing we can do. I'll continue to support the Astros regardless of what happens but oh well. Now we're in a tougher division and tougher league altogether but that will only make them better.
    This is pretty much how I feel about it. It's a ****** thing, but there's not much to be done about it. Not looking forward to those late night games against Seattle, LAA, and Oakland, especially with how long AL games are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sssmush View Post
    no offense but the Spurs are freakin' communists bro. They should get with Stern's capitalist agenda like NOW

vCash
    Just wanted too say goodbye and good luck in the AL. It was fun while it lasted and it will be weird for awhile but I'm sure you guys will adjust.

vCash

You guys have my support. I don't like it either. Having a Dodgers/Astros, Braves/Astros, Cardinals/Astros, etc. World Series just wouldn't feel right. The Brewers are the ones that belong back in the AL.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid

vCash
    The move sucks, not really an Astros fan, but I did live in Houston for a while. The plus is the rivalry with the Rangers, but the minus is longer games, the stupid DH, and abandoning some rivalries that extend back to the NL West days.

I just prefer NL baseball over the AL from an enjoyment perspective

vCash
    It sucks for the Houston natives to be thrown into the AL West after 50years Of NL Ball.
    But it makes sense in the broader sense. The way the NL CENTRAL is stacked with so many teams I suppose the Astros should have a better chance to improve with less teams in a division.

It'll take a few years.

I'm looking forward to see the Astros adjust in 2013 and how their style of play changes.

vCash
    Just wanted to be the first fan of your new division rival Athletics to say welcome to the AL West, now go to hell