Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 589
  1. #181
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Posts
    1,188
    vCash
    1500
    http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/met...th-the-dodgers

    Oh man looks like the Dodgers 3B problem is solved!!!

  2. #182
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    san josYAY
    Posts
    10,182
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. LA View Post
    Sfrush Why the **** are you here????? U are the ultimate troll/dodger hater
    nah he is cool, i am up in the giants forum all the time to, and developed some relationships with Rush, Essady, Greedy and a few others, they are not all bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    Ask Scully, LASportfan, LAFord, and a couple others. They don't think so and in fact don't mind me posting. Just to ask, can you provide proof to back up your claim on how I'm the "ultimate troll/dodger hater"? Plus, as Jeffy said everyone can post anywhere they want.
    MVPosey is a much bigger troll.

  3. #183
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    san josYAY
    Posts
    10,182
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Scully in 2012 View Post
    SFrush is cool, he can stay.

    As for that MVPOSEY guy - ever since I saw him in an "child predators" episode of Dateline where men try to date small boys I've thought he was a Doushe.
    Hey just because the kid wants to date older men doesn't mean he is a douche, though he should be dating boys his same age.

  4. #184
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Brea,CA
    Posts
    30,636
    vCash
    1500
    The Dodgers on Tuesday added right-handed pitchers Steven Ames and Matt Magill to their 40-man roster, on the deadline day to set rosters for next month's Rule 5 draft.

    With their additions to the 40-man roster, Ames and Magill are ineligible to be taken in the Rule 5 draft, which will be held on Dec. 6 in Nashville, the final day of baseball's winter meetings.

    For more information on these players, and especially those who weren't added to the roster, be sure to read the preview from Sunday by Brandon Lennox.

    Ames had a dominant season out of the bullpen with Double-A Chattanooga, with 72 strikeouts and 13 walks in 63⅓ innings. Ames, who was drafted in the 17th round in 2009 by the Dodgers out of Gonzaga, had a 1.56 ERA and 18 saves in 2012. He will be 25 in March, and is actually two months younger than Shawn Tolleson, who rose rapidly through the farm system and spent two thirds of 2012 in the Dodgers' bullpen. Ames and Tolleson had similarly stellar marks in the minor leagues.


    Magill, 23, was drafted in the 31st round in 2008, and beginning with the rookie Gulf Coast League that season has made a steady progression through the minors, advancing one level each year. Magill started 26 games for Double-A Chattanooga in 2012, and was 11-8 with a 3.75 ERA, with 168 strikeouts and 61 walks in 146⅓ innings. He had a 2.38 ERA over the final two months of the season, with 79 strikeouts and 16 walks in 68 innings, and eight quality starts in his final 11 outings.
    Magill being added
    #Joc2LA

  5. #185
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    10,557
    vCash
    1500

  6. #186
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    East Bay CA
    Posts
    181
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban View Post
    Hey just because the kid wants to date older men doesn't mean he is a douche, though he should be dating boys his same age.
    Lol... I love being a Dodger fan SF talks about us anytime they succeed and we werent even a playoff team this year
    i would be jealous/threatened too... i mean who doesnt wish they could have a 200+ million dollar payroll
    Giants fans are bitter even though they just fluked out another ring(go figure)
    they are mad they still have to pay off Pac bell SBC park or whatever the hell its called now so they have to work around a budget
    why do you think they have all these lame promotions out here in the bay area like panda hates halos and they sell these lame baseballs not signed or anything for 100 dollars lmao WTF?
    not to mention their ticket prices cost as much as NFL tickets which is ridiculous
    meanwhile in LA we went from BROKER than the As to richer than the Yankees... id be bitter too because its only a matter of time mark my words we will be a factor sooner rather than later
    Last edited by OaktownRaider92; 11-20-2012 at 08:44 PM.

  7. #187
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Ontario, CA
    Posts
    22
    vCash
    1500
    [I][COLOR="Blue"]Some Rays people have even identified the Rangers as the team that could provide them with the biggest return in the areas they need most. What if the Rangers, always in search of a true No. 1 starter, offered young shortstop Jurickson Profar, a young pitcher like Martin Perez and an outfielder (perhaps David Murphy)?

    Hi everyone I'm new to the forum but I've been following you guys for years, I'm a big fan of Mlbtraderumors.com and I came along this article on David price and what it would take to get him, a SS, a 1-type pitcher, and top rated outfielder, and another quality arm. Which a lot but not for a true ace like price.

    Humor me here, we have Gordon who's going to have a few stolen base titles before he's done playing, we have young arms in Shawn Tolleson and Chris Withrow and john ely(not a fan) and a stud outfielder in Joc Pederson (as full as our outfield is and with Yasiel Puig just around the corner, make him expendable)

    We can send them Gordon(SS), two of (Tolleson/withrow/ely), Pederson(OF) and cash to the rays for price. And with the deep pocket that ownership has we can sign Zack Greinke. We would be lethal.

    Rotation:
    Kershaw
    Price
    Greinke
    Bills
    Beckett

    Reserves:
    Harang(trade candidate)
    Cap(trade candidate)
    Fife(I love this guy)

    Thoughts?
    Last edited by Abedodgerfan1; 11-22-2012 at 04:29 PM.

  8. #188
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    10,557
    vCash
    1500
    Price would be great, but I don't think we would have the prospects to get him.

    If we did, it would gut out our (already) shallow minors even more.

    EDIT: Oh and you would also have to throw in Lee as well.

  9. #189
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Silverdale, Wa
    Posts
    8,409
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. LA View Post
    Sfrush Why the **** are you here????? U are the ultimate troll/dodger hater
    nah he is cool, i am up in the giants forum all the time to, and developed some relationships with Rush, Essady, Greedy and a few others, they are not all bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    Ask Scully, LASportfan, LAFord, and a couple others. They don't think so and in fact don't mind me posting. Just to ask, can you provide proof to back up your claim on how I'm the "ultimate troll/dodger hater"? Plus, as Jeffy said everyone can post anywhere they want.
    MVPosey is a much bigger troll.
    are you talking about mvposey28?
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

    I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com



    You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

  10. #190
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Brea,CA
    Posts
    30,636
    vCash
    1500
    Yep, he's a *******
    #Joc2LA

  11. #191
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Silverdale, Wa
    Posts
    8,409
    vCash
    1500
    Wow, I didn't know he even posted anywhere else, but our forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

    I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com



    You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

  12. #192
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    The doghouse (wife won't let me in)
    Posts
    1,318
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Greedy22 View Post
    Wow, I didn't know he even posted anywhere else, but our forum.
    Easily the biggest ******* troll from the Vagiants forum.


    A Real American HERO !!!





    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Dodgers rule.

  13. #193
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,476
    vCash
    1500
    Maybe he just need to get a Hug and a vin scully bobble head doll

  14. #194
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    The doghouse (wife won't let me in)
    Posts
    1,318
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by old blue View Post
    Maybe he just need to get a Hug and a vin scully bobble head doll

    Those two things can fix just about anything...


    A Real American HERO !!!





    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Dodgers rule.

  15. #195
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    san josYAY
    Posts
    10,182
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodgerbluemmm24 View Post
    Price would be great, but I don't think we would have the prospects to get him.

    If we did, it would gut out our (already) shallow minors even more.

    EDIT: Oh and you would also have to throw in Lee as well.
    yeah, we really would have to throw lee in, probably him, dee gordon, joc pederson and maybe somebody else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Greedy22 View Post
    Wow, I didn't know he even posted anywhere else, but our forum.
    he got banned a couple days for trolling. he hatin, we all see him postin dirty...

    there was a thread that went like 18 pages and most of it was him trolling i don't remember it for the life of me though.

Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •