Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 40 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    vCash
    No your probably gonna buy all of MLB soon. It will be 2 leagues, Dodger west and Dodger East

vCash

Dodgers Official Offseason/Trade Speculation Thread

Shields to Kc...

A Real American HERO !!!

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Dodgers rule.

vCash
    They gave up a ton to do so though.

vCash
    Just imagine what they would want for price. I think the royals got trade raped.

vCash
    Rays GM vs Colletti.

OH DEAR GOD.

vCash
    Royals are such dumbasses, Rays win the trade easily
    Foam Party!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LASportsFan1996 View Post
    Royals are such dumbasses, Rays win the trade easily
    They feel they have a young core ready to compete and all they lack is pitching lmao

vCash
    Ill give It to them they do have 5-6 young guys who have looked good so far. But they need a whole entire bullpen fbefore they can even start thinking of competing in that division.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.gates:24665665
    Ill give It to them they do have 5-6 young guys who have looked good so far. But they need a whole entire bullpen fbefore they can even start thinking of competing in that division.
    and good pitching is the hardest thing to get

vCash
    I like the idea of Chris Capuano for Joel Hanrahan. Would bolster our bullpen and make late innings lights-out for other teams. Do it Ned.
    Also, I think we should dump Harang and keep Lilly for insurance.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka2HI! View Post
    Hanrahan sounds great! Not sure Capuano is enough, but he does have value. I'd also like to see the team pursue Headley again. Maybe Harang and Gordon can be part of a package to him. I think Lilly will be kept. I don't think he has any value and would add insurance if Bills can't go.
    Why go after Headley? He's going to be a free agent next year and will ask for a lot of money. Sure, we have a lot of money but no need to go after him. Our infield is fine at the moment. Maybe move Dee Gordon to 2B in 2014 when Mark Ellis' contract expires.

vCash
    Because of how ungodly expensive these free agent pitchers (Lohse, Sanchez, Jackson and Dempster) seem to be, we could get a nice haul for Harang and/or Capuano.

I'm not implying that those two are the caliber of those free agents, but when you take into account cost, Harang and/or Caps might look more appealing.
    The Runnin' Rebels are back!!!!

UNLV Class of '14

LA Kings: 27-16-5 (4-2, 4-3, 1-4)
    LA Clippers: 56-26 (2-4)
    UNLV Runnin' Rebels:
    LA Dodgers: 33-42

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KempForMVP View Post
    Why go after Headley? He's going to be a free agent next year and will ask for a lot of money. Sure, we have a lot of money but no need to go after him. Our infield is fine at the moment. Maybe move Dee Gordon to 2B in 2014 when Mark Ellis' contract expires.
    Here are a few reasons "why":

286/31/115 - 5th overall for MVP, Gold Glove, Silver Slugger

All while playing on the Padres...at Petco.

If you need more:
    http://www.baseball-reference.com/pl...eadlch01.shtml

Yes, He would likely cost a lot but he is worth it. What other 3B of his caliber will be available in the near future?

NOT saying we could pull it off but if there is a chance we would be foolish to ignore the opportunity.

If you have to use the words fine and maybe in your statement, there is room for improvement. Cruz and Dee will never be what he is...but they are "fine"....I guess
    Last edited by Scully in 2012; 12-10-2012 at 03:05 PM.

A Real American HERO !!!

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Dodgers rule.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Scully in 2012 View Post
    Here are a few reasons "why":

286/31/115 - 5th overall for MVP, Gold Glove, Silver Slugger

All while playing on the Padres...at Petco.

If you need more:
    http://www.baseball-reference.com/pl...eadlch01.shtml

Yes, He would likely cost a lot but he is worth it. What other 3B of his caliber will be available in the near future?

NOT saying we could pull it off but if there is a chance we would be foolish to ignore the opportunity.

If you have to use the words fine and maybe in your statement, there is room for improvement. Cruz and Dee will never be what he is...but they are "fine"....I guess
    Doesn't the spike in power scare anyone? He bested his career besr HR total by 19. This is the first time he hit past 20. I would like to see another good year from him and if he does it again, go after him as a trade target if we still ave a need by the break, but he will be a hard get.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby23 View Post
    Doesn't the spike in power scare anyone? He bested his career besr HR total by 19. This is the first time he hit past 20. I would like to see another good year from him and if he does it again, go after him as a trade target if we still ave a need by the break, but he will be a hard get.
    Nope its not that uncommon that a doubles hitter who is entering his prime (age 28-32) converts that into HR power. Hell that's what people where promising us for years with James Loney. Tbh the fact that he put those numbers up in petco make me think this was more than a fluke.

Page 17 of 40 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast