Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I would love to get Price. Young ace cy young award winner. If they ask for Gordon, Peterson, Lee, and another player I would do that trade in a heartbeat. Two deadly aces at the top of our rotation would be sick. I dont see it happening though but I suppose stranger things have happened.

The Past, The Present...

The Future??!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban View Post
    yeah, we really would have to throw lee in, probably him, dee gordon, joc pederson and maybe somebody else.

he got banned a couple days for trolling. he hatin, we all see him postin dirty...

there was a thread that went like 18 pages and most of it was him trolling i don't remember it for the life of me though.
    Is he newer to the site? The one I'm referring to only has like 80 posts lol.

vCash
    It's the same guy Greedy, he was trolling within his first 50 posts

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Greedy22 View Post
    Is he newer to the site? The one I'm referring to only has like 80 posts lol.
    No, he just got started running, lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LASportsFan1996 View Post
    It's the same guy Greedy, he was trolling within his first 50 posts
    damn, well just ignore him. I most of you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D Blue987 View Post
    I would love to get Price. Young ace cy young award winner. If they ask for Gordon, Peterson, Lee, and another player I would do that trade in a heartbeat. Two deadly aces at the top of our rotation would be sick. I dont see it happening though but I suppose stranger things have happened.
    Exactly what I'm saying, I'm willing to give up a nice package of prospect for a player that going to make a difference now and in a couple of years than have a couple of maybe decent player in the future, that's if they pan-out. It's not like we have a Roy Halladay, or Derek Jeter or even a Eric Karros(favorite dodger of all time) in our minors.

So lets make a splash and get this guy, I haven't seen the dodgers win a World Series in my life time, perfect time to see my first.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Greedy22 View Post
    damn, well just ignore him. I most of you.
    you didn't love me at first, but i think i have grown on you, just like i grew on Essady and Rush

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban View Post
    you didn't love me at first, but i think i have grown on you, just like i grew on Essady and Rush
    Lol true, but I never hated you. Only a select few and you were very far from that select few

vCash

dodgers sign 3 more to minor leagues

LOS ANGELES -- The Dodgers have signed three more Minor League free agents, bringing the total number of non-roster players invited to Major League Spring Training to 11.

The recent signings are third baseman C.J. Retherford, left-handed pitcher Thomas Melgarejo, shortstop Miguel Rojas.

Retherford, 27, split the 2012 season between Class A Rancho Cucamonga and Double-A Chattanooga, hitting a combined .311 with 23 homers and 92 RBIs with a .913 OPS. He spent his first five Minor League seasons with the Chicago White Sox.

Melgarejo, 25, has pitched mostly in the Mexican League for the past three years. He belonged to the Dodgers the first six years of his organized ball career, and was taken from them by Kansas City in last year's Rule 5 Draft.

Rojas, 23, spent the previous seven seasons in the Reds organization and is a middle infielder.

Last week, the Dodgers signed right-handed pitchers Gregory Infante, Hector Correa and Juan Abreu, left-handed pitcher Kelvin De La Cruz, catcher Wilkin Castillo, infielders Nick Evans and Ozzie Martinez and outfielder Alfredo Silverio.

vCash
    Edwin Jackson anyone ?
    "..complex mane dat love simple thangs."*S.L.uggeR*

vCash
    No to Edwin Jackson
    MSU ROSEBOWL CHAMPS CONNOR COOK OFFENSIVE MVP GO GREEN

Go Dodgers Go Michigan State Go Lions Go Cavaliers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickenfin View Post
    No to Edwin Jackson
    x2

vCash
    Rays are looking for a starting Catcher. Why dont we just sign AJ Pierzynski then trade AJ Ellis and Zach Lee and maybe Dee Gordon to Rays for Shields or Hellickson or Price? sounds like a fair trade doesnt it?

vCash
    That wouldn't get us Shields Hellickson or Price

AJ Ellis is 31 he doesn't have much value at his age and was great for us last year no reason to deal him for a 37 year old who just came off a career year
    MSU ROSEBOWL CHAMPS CONNOR COOK OFFENSIVE MVP GO GREEN

Go Dodgers Go Michigan State Go Lions Go Cavaliers

vCash
    Brandon McCarthy to Dbacks!

Page 14 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast