I hardly see him here, is he a mod now?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LASportsFan1996 View Post
    I hardly see him here, is he a mod now?
    I thought he was

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    I thought he was
    The admins/mods are getting a new TM/Mod for this forum soon anyways, I've already checked in on that situation

vCash
    I thought he was
    He's a retired mod.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid

vCash
    Last edited by dodgerdave; 10-09-2012 at 09:24 PM.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid

vCash
    Our starting 5 needs Peavy or Greinke.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OaktownRaider92 View Post
    Our starting 5 needs Peavy or Greinke.
    Managment has already implied they're gonna go hard after another pitcher, these 2 fit the bill... The order I'd want them to go after would be...

1) Josh Johnson (Unlikely, but Miami might complete start over and he'd be part of that)

2) Greinke

3) Peavy

vCash
    Managment has already implied they're gonna go hard after another pitcher, these 2 fit the bill... The order I'd want them to go after would be...

1) Josh Johnson (Unlikely, but Miami might complete start over and he'd be part of that)

2) Greinke

3) Peavy
    I agree I just hope it's one of those guys who got that top of rotation experience. I want to cut the dead weight really badly though. Like harang, cap, and lilly. But, I would only dump all three if it meant having a stacked staff.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OaktownRaider92 View Post
    I agree I just hope it's one of those guys who got that top of rotation experience. I want to cut the dead weight really badly though. Like harang, cap, and lilly. But, I would only dump all three if it meant having a stacked staff.
    I'm content keeping Lilly/Harang, I'd like Capuano to leave, but management would never trade him, cause they feel he pitched great

vCash
    What happened to VRP??
    I see his posts frequently in the MLB forum, I have seen a few posts in our threads but maybe he moved on lol..

vCash
    1) Signing a SP, everyone agrees. We have 4 + 2 question marks (Lilly and Billingsley). Means we could have 7 SP and means too we won't give $ 100 M to Greinke if some other teams are stupid enough to make that kind of Barry Zito offer. (but it can happen)

2) RP: we will get back the excellent lefty Elbert back, Guerrier who won't, can't be as bad, and even Hawksworth who will be only 29 and was decent before injury. Then please get rid of Wright, our starters era would be one run lower (ok not that much but I really dislike this guy) with all the runners fom the SPs he allowed to score.

3) Backup catcher: a so important underrated position. Whe he plays, and as Ellis needs more rests. His CS % lowered at the end just because he was tired. No names. Do you have some ?

4) As usual, our offense at the end relies on Kemp's health
    Last edited by Blue french; 10-14-2012 at 04:38 PM.
    10-4 record at Dodger stadium !
    1-0 road record

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue french View Post
    1) Signing a SP, everyone agrees. We have 4 + 2 question marks (Lilly and Billingsley). Means we could have 7 SP and means too we won't give $ 100 M to Greinke if some other teams are stupid enough to make that kind of Barry Zito offer. (but it can happen)

2) RP: we will get back the excellent lefty Elbert back, Guerrier who won't, can't be as bad, and even Hawksworth who will be only 29 and was decent before injury. Then please get rid of Wright, our starters era would be one run lower (ok not that much but I really dislike this guy) without all the runners fom the SPs he allowed to score.

3) Backup catcher: a so important underrated position. Whe he plays, and as Ellis needs more rests. His CS % skyrocketed at the end just because he was tired. No names. Do you have some ?

4) As usual, our offense at the end relies on Kemp's health
    2) Guerrier will be back, while Hawksworth is a major non tender candidate, prob won't be back, he was taken off the 40 man roster the other day

3) I'd love to roll with FedEx as the back up, or maybe somebody like Jose Molina, who plays great defense, anybody but Treanor

vCash
    Ah God everybody saying the Dodgers should trade for ARod

vCash
    Ah God everybody saying the Dodgers should trade for ARod
    forget about afraud... lol

Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast