Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 54 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Around the NFL

vCash
    Guys i have a struggling Andre Johnson vs Packers this week and Alfred MOrris playing the vickings.. Who would you guys start this week in ftsy ?????

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BluejaysFan08 View Post
    Chad Henne is elite.
    Derek, why are you logged in on BlueJays account?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smilez15 View Post
    Guys i have a struggling Andre Johnson vs Packers this week and Alfred MOrris playing the vickings.. Who would you guys start this week in ftsy ?????
    If RG3 doesn't play then I would start Andre cause the Vikings will 0 in on the running game of the Skins.

vCash
    Patriots worked out free agent WR Legedu Naanee on Tuesday.
    The work out reportedly went well, but no contract offer is forthcoming. Naanee will always look like an intriguing size/speed prospect in workouts, but his football skills and instincts are found wanting once the tape is turned on.
    Belichick is just making sure Naanee has his schedule open for whenever we play the Pats.

Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smilez15 View Post
    alfred morris i would start i know that but id also follow RG3's status. AJ should start also. Packers D gave up a ton to Reggie Wayne. why would you sit either one
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Rams got alot of depth and alot of picks this yr and future. they are building and should be a legit playoff team next yr if Bradford doesnt suck it up. Quick needs time as he was so raw coming out

too early in the season to name JJ Watt DPOY
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    as for Wild Cards i see it being Bengals,Steelers,Chargers as i think Denver ends up winning the west. Colts maybe. i dont see anyone else making a run at a WC.
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WildPhins10 View Post
    Brian Cushing apperantly tore his ACL last night against the Jets... DOne for the year, still looking for comfirmation tho, but it was on the main NFL forum.
    I don't believe their is a confirmation yet on if its a torn ACL or if he is out for the season, but that is the speculation and the fear of the Texans.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sports...,5814417.story

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    I don't believe their is a confirmation yet on if its a torn ACL or if he is out for the season, but that is the speculation and the fear of the Texans.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sports...,5814417.story
    Er since that man got caught with the whole steroid thing... He has been getting hurt a lot... Idk if it was last season or the season before, but he was out for the year as well with another injury

vCash
    Well now it's confirmed by MRI that Cushing is out...

And GODdell upholds Vilma's suspension, and reduces pretty much everybody else's I'm on my phone so I can't post links

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SoxDolphan26 View Post
    Belichick is just making sure Naanee has his schedule open for whenever we play the Pats.
    Don't worry he will join the jets with the rest of our cast offs

vCash
    Thank you for sticking the thread MODS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    alfred morris i would start i know that but id also follow RG3's status. AJ should start also. Packers D gave up a ton to Reggie Wayne. why would you sit either one
    I need to pick one for my flex... cuz as my 2 rb i have mathews and trent rich, and as my 2 wr i have calvin johnson and vincent jackson, i need one more for my flex....

Only on a 8 team ftsy, so mostly people have good players

vCash
    Not sure if this is the proper thread for this, but Yahoo power rankings. Guess where the Dolphins are? Moving up. I really like the position the Dolphins are in, they might be 2-3 but the Dolphins are surging and they have a good schedule for the next 7 weeks. I think the Dolphins have a legit chance at 9 wins. The Dolphins to me look better than most teams in the NFL. I think we look as good as the Steelers, Bengals (I was very unimpressed with the Bengals), and Chargers. The only 3 AFC teams I think look better than us are the Texans, Patriots, and Ravens.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...2239--nfl.html

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    Not sure if this is the proper thread for this, but Yahoo power rankings. Guess where the Dolphins are? Moving up. I really like the position the Dolphins are in, they might be 2-3 but the Dolphins are surging and they have a good schedule for the next 7 weeks. I think the Dolphins have a legit chance at 9 wins. The Dolphins to me look better than most teams in the NFL. I think we look as good as the Steelers, Bengals (I was very unimpressed with the Bengals), and Chargers. The only 3 AFC teams I think look better than us are the Texans, Patriots, and Ravens.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...2239--nfl.html
    If we win the games we should win then we have a shot to go 10-6, and that should be good for a wildcard spot. I think the next 2 games are key. We need to beat St. Louis and we need to beat the Jets coming off the bye week. That'll put us above .500 and could get this team rolling. I think it's realistic, but we have to play mistake free football and finish games. We won't have a shot at anything if we let teams hang around as we have been, that's why these two games are key.

Rams have a tough defense, but they're susceptible to the run. We need to run the ball down their throats, let our front 7 manhandle the Rams offense, and put them away. We need to come away with a win against a Jet team that is missing it's only playmakers. The Jets are always tough even when they're bad and we always seem to play to their level. The Jets play sloppy and we play sloppy, the Jets play great and we play good football. I don't care how we play in that game as long as we get out with a win.

I firmly believe these 2 games make or break our season. We lose one or both, especially if they're close, and it tells me we aren't consistent enough to win the games that are necessary down the stretch. But, if we win both, it shows they are consistent and that the early season struggles were just the team trying to find it's groove. I don't expect us to beat the Patriots(x2) or the 49ers, but we need to beat the teams that we SHOULD beat. And other than the Pats and Niners, the rest of our schedule consists of teams we should beat.

Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

Page 7 of 54 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast