Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 27 of 54 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Around the NFL

vCash
    Nice to see a simple joke get taken out of proportion.

Also I still don't care what anyone says. Fasano is not a good TE, he's a RT who catches the ball inconsistently but somehow makes up for it because he's a good blocker.
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 11-22-2012 at 11:05 PM.

mfw the Miami Dolphins

vCash
    i saw a Eifert scouting report that compared him to Fasano. js for those that hate Fasano and want to hella reach for Eifert.

i hope our plan for the Pats is to not even show up. get that high draft pick is what im down for since our season is over

vCash
    we are due for a fluke game.

vCash
    Gaffney suspension comes from 2010 arrest

The Dolphins cut receiver Jabar Gaffney on Wednesday, a day before the league suspended him for two games.

Per a source with knowledge of the situation, Gaffney’s suspension arises from an incident that occurred in Miami during the week preceding Super Bowl XLIV. After a traffic stop, Gaffney was detained for resisting arrest without violence. He recently completed a pre-trial diversion program, at which time the league first became aware of the situation.

The fact that Gaffney apparently hadn’t reported or disclosed the arrest could have contributed to the penalty, given that the personal-conduct policy clearly imposes a duty on the player to notify his team or the league of any run-ins with the law. At the time of the incident, Gaffney was under contract with the Broncos.

Gaffney initially appealed the decision but then withdrew the appeal once the Dolphins released him. The goal is to serve the two-game suspension and then pursue employment with a new team.
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...m-2010-arrest/

Now we know.

vCash
    Collin Kapernick is playing wow level right now

Sig by phins1983

Patience is a virtue

SF GIANTS WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!!! 2010!!!!! & 2012!!!!!
    MATT CAIN Perfect game!!! 06/13/2012!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WildPhins10 View Post
    Collin Kapernick is playing wow level right now
    yea his future looks bright(1 game and a quarter in)

only if i was the GM...we would have chris givens(st louis) and casey heyward(GB) the players i wanted more then anything outside the first round...im glad to see they are playing good football

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    Nice to see a simple joke get taken out of proportion.

Also I still don't care what anyone says. Fasano is not a good TE, he's a RT who catches the ball inconsistently but somehow makes up for it because he's a good blocker.
    Year in and year out Fasano is near the bottom in yards for a TE. I don't mind having Fasano on the team for situations, but we need a pass catching TE, whoever that may be,.=

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    Year in and year out Fasano is near the bottom in yards for a TE. I don't mind having Fasano on the team for situations, but we need a pass catching TE, whoever that may be,.=
    I agree we need pass catching TE but this isnt a very good TE class

vCash
    fasano is a blocking TE being asked to do to much. he is not a TE that a young qb can lean on, especially in the red zone.

I desperately want Ertz or Eifert with our 2nd rounder if they fall that far. I wouldnt be opposed to combining both 2nd rounders in an attempt to trade up for them. I care more about quality than quantity.

A draft of Allen, Eifert/Ertz, and 2 3rd rounders would be huge, plus we have a lot of salary cap space.

vCash
    Let egnew, clay, and fasano hold down the TE position. you don't just give up on egnew after one year.

Lamar miller is having trouble too, we giving up on him also?

Canelo with the nice 7 punch combination

vCash
    I still have faith that Egnew can develop. Missouri can really screws up a TE's development. Plus I still feel like Clay can be special with more time.

mfw the Miami Dolphins

vCash
    "I decided to leave Thursday because the confrontations with other Jets fans have become more common, even though most Jets fans are fantastic.

This is an indication of how society has lost and is continuing to lose respect for one another. The stadium has become divided because of the quarterback controversy as well. The fact that I chose to wear a Mark Sanchez jersey this year and that fans think I am on the payroll — which is an outright lie — have made these confrontations more frequent. Whether it’s in the stands, the bathroom or the parking lot, these confrontations are happening on a consistent basis.

Although I can “hold my own,” I do not want to lose my temper and make a stupid mistake. I have a responsibility to the families and kids that enjoy the game and Fireman Ed."

Fireman Ed

Canelo with the nice 7 punch combination

vCash
    Clay really had a great game but until we get consistency from him i dont think he is the answer for us at TE. as for Miller i really think we have one of the best RB depths in the league as i love Miller Bush and Thomas.

i know the FA wide receivers group this yr could end up being a good group but based on what the draft has and doesnt have i wouldnt sign a free agent WR id sign a free agent TE. i dont want to trade up for Eifert and i think Ertz is just getting a break from a bad TE class. idk if any of these names could possibly hit the market but NFL Trade Rumors have some good TE's possibly hitting the market. Dennis Pitta, Ed Dickson, Tom Crabtree, Dustin Keller wasting away in NY, Brandon Myers wasting away in Oakland, Jared Cook, Fred Davis. idk the contract situations of said players but thats a much better list than what the draft brings

vCash
    Thank god we will never have to see that annoying **** at any more games.

mfw the Miami Dolphins

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    I still have faith that Egnew can develop. Missouri can really screws up a TE's development. Plus I still feel like Clay can be special with more time.
    I have faith in Clay but I have no faith at all in Egnew. But I've already spoke my mind here about Egnew. I had little faith in Clay but he has been showing some promise. It raised my faith level in him.

Page 27 of 54 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast