Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 19 of 54 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Around the NFL

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WildPhins10 View Post
    Cam has no one besides Olsen and Steve Smith, but then again that is more than what TANNY has and Tanny hasn't cost us games and has not had horrible attitudes after games. He is a leader Cam is showing he is a child.

You can't be a leader only when you win, you have to stand up when everyone else is down... not help them stay down
    Lafell and Murphy are pretty good WRs, these guys wouod do pretty good on other teams. I would love to have either on Mia.

Cam just hasn't realizes that there is a big difference between open in the NFL and college, he waits for these guysnto get more separation, but its not going to happen.

Cam needs to take whats there, and he's not. Always looks for deep pass. He csnt fit it in, in tight spaces.

vCash
    Jared Cook would be awesome to have.
    Not saying its going to happen but if by some miracle it did, I wouldn't be upset.

2012(3) Football Season. Bring It. (Let's Go.)

vCash
    Wow Arizona got a safety didn't see that coming

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by M_I_A View Post
    I want to bring in a talent at WR that can get behind the secondary. Our WR core has been reliable and consistent. But we need some threat to stretch the field. I'm on the fence about Dwayne Bowe, I would make the move. I don't think we need a RB or Jackson.

If Greg Jennings leaves next year, which it looks like he will, I would try to sign him. Now you're looking at a passing attack of Bowe, Jennings, Hartline, and Bess. I might get ripped for saying go for both, but the Packers built an offense and I see our offense going that direction. Give Tanny some deep threats.
    I don't think we get both Bowe and Jennings. Both would probably want high contracts and I wouldn't want to spend that much on both considering the amount of people we have to resign. We've all seen the list of players who are FA this year but don't forget that Soliai only has 1 more year after this one and he won't take a contract like the one we just gave him.

Personally I would love Jennings over Bowe. Jennings fits our system more and he's a great locker room guy. Jennings or Mike Wallace over Bowe in my books. Bowe just seems like he's too much of a diva and when things go bad he checks out.

mfw the Miami Dolphins

vCash
    yea kody i agree with bowe just checking out, but then again maybe hes just done with KC, when u do nothing but lose for ur whole career it could get frustrating, i really think he just needs a change of scenery and a good qb(tannethrill)...he loves miami and wants to play with his boy reggie, who also said he wants to stay in miami bc he feels he owes it to the team for giving him the chance the have given him, plus with the baby, he wants to settle the family in...

but i would love to have wallace, jennings ill pass

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    Lolz. Cam won and lost that game. Both picks where on him and the fumbles on him.
    lol at both picks being on him. i didnt see both picks or fumbles but the one pick was on the receiver and the one fumble was just an amazing play by the defense
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    i disagree about Tannehill having more talent then Newton or Tanny not costing us games bc he has cost us one and he has more weapons. i would not take Lafell or Murphy as both would be 5th on our depth chart. Fasano is better than Olsen. Bush is better than either one of their RB's. we have a better Oline and Defense and HC and OC and Smith should retire.

fact of the matter is the only weapons on that entire team is Cam Newton, Charles Johnson, Luke Kuechley, and John Beason. Newon is the entire offense

i would take Justin Hunter or Keenan Allen over Bowe or Jennings
    Take Notes Rook

vCash

Sacks/Pressures

I don't see anything on NFL.com or anywhere that shows you how many sacks/qb..pressures an offensive lineman has given up... Does anyone know where I can find these statistics or at least give me the stats for

Jake Long -
    Richie Incognito -
    Mike Pouncey -
    John Jerry -
    Jonathan Martin -

Also ... If anyone has PFF's offensive lineman rankings ... can you also tell me where these guys rank at their position in the NFL...thank you!

vCash
    Dolphins are listed at #12 in ESPN's power rankings, #10 in cbs sports' rankings, and #13 in NFL.com's rankings. They don't mean anything, but at least we're getting a little credit.

Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

vCash
    Reports out of Jacksonville the jags trying to make a move for tebow.

Lmao at henne about to get replaced by the 2 worst qbs in the NFL. If the jets are smart they get rid of tebow asap, he's been every bit the distraction the rest of the world expected him to be.

vCash
    Seems all those rumors are just that, rumors. He is in FL for family, Jets will not trade him. The owner likes him too much.

vCash
    RG3 vs. Cam Newton this sunday, should be fun game this sunday... I thikn the Skins win tho

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. LA View Post
    I don't see anything on NFL.com or anywhere that shows you how many sacks/qb..pressures an offensive lineman has given up... Does anyone know where I can find these statistics or at least give me the stats for

Jake Long -
    Richie Incognito -
    Mike Pouncey -
    John Jerry -
    Jonathan Martin -

Also ... If anyone has PFF's offensive lineman rankings ... can you also tell me where these guys rank at their position in the NFL...thank you!
    Profootball focus has those stats but you have to pay for their premium service.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WildPhins10 View Post
    RG3 vs. Cam Newton this sunday, should be fun game this sunday... I thikn the Skins win tho
    agreed RG3 should go buckwild on Carolina's D
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    NFL_RealUpdates
    #Patriots traded for Bucs CB Aqib Talib.
    If they get his act together, there getting a great young CB.

Page 19 of 54 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast