Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 18 of 54 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Around the NFL

vCash

Steven Jackson?

What would you guys think if it would only take either the Bears 3 or a 4 to get him, would you guys pull the trigger?

The Rams are willing to part with him, and I think that he would add a great compliment to Reggie Bush.

vCash
    Not worth it at all. There's a reason the Rams are phasing him out.

Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

vCash
    This late into the season its not worth giving up a good pick for Stephen Jackson. A 4th round would be my highest pick and since it will take awhile for chemistry and for Stephen Jackson to learn the playbook we would basically be trading to use him against the Patriots. There is a reason why teams rarely trade anything of value in season for a player.

vCash
    Normally I said its not a bad idea but we already have enough talent at RB. Lamar Miller should come into his own eventually so we're set for awhile.

2012(3) Football Season. Bring It. (Let's Go.)

vCash
    Thomas is good tho and Miller is a very servicable 3rd back ... oh plus we have Bush!

vCash
    really? Deangelo Williams thread next? Just stop. Were not getting anyone at this point. If we were it was going to be Bowe and it was going to happen after the STL game. No moves til the offseason.

vCash
    I would approve as long as Dolphins don't have to pay the guy his full salary.

vCash
    nobody has commented on Newton almost beating the Bears until the players around him let him down again but im sure people will blame Newton as always
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    nobody has commented on Newton almost beating the Bears until the players around him let him down again but im sure people will blame Newton as always
    Are you talking about Cam Newton? The Cam Newton that threw 2 interceptions. The Cam Newton that fumbled the ball twice, but got lucky enough to have his teammates recover; one recovery for a touchdown. Nobody is talking about Cam Newton because he's not worth talking about. Why talk about a crappy teammate who's playing like crap? Not worth the time.

Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

vCash
    No.

vCash
    underappreciated. that game was lost and had nothing to do with Newton's play. people cant see a stud when its staring them in the face
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    The one postion we are deepest and you want to trade a high pick to get someone on the decline? Pass.

vCash
    Lolz. Cam won and lost that game. Both picks where on him and the fumbles on him.

vCash
    Cam has no one besides Olsen and Steve Smith, but then again that is more than what TANNY has and Tanny hasn't cost us games and has not had horrible attitudes after games. He is a leader Cam is showing he is a child.

You can't be a leader only when you win, you have to stand up when everyone else is down... not help them stay down

vCash
    I want to bring in a talent at WR that can get behind the secondary. Our WR core has been reliable and consistent. But we need some threat to stretch the field. I'm on the fence about Dwayne Bowe, I would make the move. I don't think we need a RB or Jackson.

If Greg Jennings leaves next year, which it looks like he will, I would try to sign him. Now you're looking at a passing attack of Bowe, Jennings, Hartline, and Bess. I might get ripped for saying go for both, but the Packers built an offense and I see our offense going that direction. Give Tanny some deep threats.
    Wake Show!

Page 18 of 54 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast