Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 54 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Around the NFL

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SoxDolphan26 View Post
    I kinda hope the Jets pull it out in overtime. I'd rather have the Pats lose as many games as possible because the Jets are a bad game away from falling apart again.
    I'm torn either way...

vCash
    That penalty call in OT against the Jets was crap, It was a pretty poor call to keep this drive alive.

I am torn whom I want to win. Can I wish for a tie?
    "Joe Montana was a product of a system, Dan Marino was a system" -- Bill Walsh

vCash
    Well, we don't even have to play a game and we're in 2nd place.

Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

vCash
    jets lol

vCash
    I tell you one thing, since the jets told the refs abiut the patriots illegal substitutions, tje pats offense sure as heck did not look the same. Jets may of done us a big favor.

And Chad henne, lmao, jags up 17-3 when he gets in, and they lose... Same ole henne.

Canelo with the nice 7 punch combination

vCash
    Henne was 9 of 20 for 76 yards.... I saw on twitter where he checked down three different times on a 3rd and long. Hahha... oh Henne...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    Henne was 9 of 20 for 76 yards.... I saw on twitter where he checked down three different times on a 3rd and long. Hahha... oh Henne...
    We should get him back. I am sure all he needs is another year.

vCash
    the Pats pass defense is absolutely horrid looking. im glad they won bc they look easier to beat
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    the Pats pass defense is absolutely horrid looking. im glad they won bc they look easier to beat
    Idk about that they still have 2 pretty good TE's and Tom brady and well you know what happens to our D when we go up against a good TE.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FinsUp_23 View Post
    Idk about that they still have 2 pretty good TE's and Tom brady and well you know what happens to our D when we go up against a good TE.
    yea the TE's and Welker are matchup problems but offensively we should be able to move the ball easy on them and if we beat the Jets we put them 2 games back with only the Pats in the way and Jets have already beat us.

both Jets and Pats take 10+ plays to score but the Pats D is weak so i like our chances more
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Everything newton did to separate himself from the persona that he was a selfish immature player is gone. Wow have the wheels come off that bandwagon quicky.

vCash
    Wow, I just saw Cam Newton's post-game press conference...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SoxDolphan26 View Post
    Wow, I just saw Cam Newton's post-game press conference...
    You wonder how he could be that stupid to say that on tv, I mean you don't need to be an NFL athlete to know how not to make yourself a target for media and fans.

He's going to get murdered for thst, and deserves it.

It's almost as if he forgot, he fumbled the ball w the game on then line recently, and tonight threw a big pick. Not newtons fault though.

The guy could be down 30 and score a td and will still do the superman. Dude is the profile picture for selfish.

vCash
    Ps, WTF happened to maulaga? He looked awful to a point it's almost unbelievable. I don't think he was in the right place once tonight.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
    You wonder how he could be that stupid to say that on tv, I mean you don't need to be an NFL athlete to know how not to make yourself a target for media and fans.

He's going to get murdered for thst, and deserves it.

It's almost as if he forgot, he fumbled the ball w the game on then line recently, and tonight threw a big pick. Not newtons fault though.

The guy could be down 30 and score a td and will still do the superman. Dude is the profile picture for selfish.
    The Panthers' offensive coordinator only made Cam a superstar last year. I can't believe he blamed Chud for everything. The team better send him to some media classes or something. I don't care if he has to lie or not; Cam needs to step up to the podium say the same cliche things that all the greats do and move on to the next week. Somebody needs to tell Cam that he can either be a disappointment or a headache, you can't be both if you want the organization and the fans to stay behind you.

Page 15 of 54 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast