Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Should Baltimore’s ILB Ray Lewis and The Media have to keep mentioning his trial

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

1 100.00%
  • I am not sure

0 0%
  • I do not care

0 0%
    vCash

Question Should Baltimore’s ILB Ray Lewis and The Media have to keep mentioning his involved..

...Should Baltimore’s ILB Ray Lewis and The Media have to keep mentioning his involved in the double homicide??

I am know the most powerful thing there is, is our minds, and we have different degrees of it in our brains; thus, hate religions.
    But, I take his religious crap and fluff entertainment crap he does too much of and go on what he has done since.

I think he is rehabilitated and thus, leave it out of him, even when he is no longer a NFL player; unless doing documentary on his career.
    Wild West, Ag. community, Seasonal-Self Employed, Bachelor Degree, Broad Fields, Experiences, Creative-Open minded, Reality-People, Tom Hartmann&Dan Sileo 'Best Broadcasters, Expose-Take On Big Guys Taking Little Guys', So What-Whom tell? Fanship, NOT FANATIC; Quality, Critically examine, Thought out, learned, experienced, facilitated, diverse fields, proven, science, others have experienced, Report personal attacks, Off Topics or bully Topics, Don't like-ignore, still not like-ignore button.

vCash
    This should be discussed in either the Around the NFL thread or the Off Topic thread. It does not involve the Dolphins. So I have to close this thread.

If you have any questions just PM me.

mfw the Miami Dolphins