Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    OK I just saw it very nice... gonna be so weird to see so many knew faces on this team lol

vCash

vCash
    He got John Wall back in HS also.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=pqR0Hy1c6wo

vCash
    Sixers fan here. Has harkless played at all this preseason and if so has he been any good. Also I noticed vuceviks nickname is different on magic forums. we used to call him vooch.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillysports90 View Post
    Sixers fan here. Has harkless played at all this preseason and if so has he been any good. Also I noticed vuceviks nickname is different on magic forums. we used to call him vooch.
    We cut harkless

Jk out til mid nov on light surgery, sports hernia
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    So harkless will miss the start of season

vCash
    I love our young guys but this feels like Heart and Hustle all over again. I just hope we suck this time so we can get a high draft pick.
    Magic. Red Sox. Colts. Knights.

vCash
    The Orlando Magic didn’t make it through this preseason unscathed.

Big man Gustavo Ayón will miss at least the next two weeks because of a sprained left thumb, coach Jacque Vaughn said...

The Magic should be able to withstand his absence without too much shuffling, because the team has more depth at center and power forward than it had at the end of last season.

Josh McRoberts, Andrew Nicholson and Kyle O’Quinn could receive increased playing time during Ayón’s absence.

vCash
    Lets hope mcrobs isn't on the team to get extra time lol its 2 weeks we will live ... better not have any factor in keeping mcrobs over Jones

vCash
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    Watch out, this is going to be JJ's year. I expect big things out of him this year.

vCash
    I love JJ but we should trade him half way through the season. My dream scenario though is trading afflalo to detroit for one of their bad contracts and an unprotected 1st. Or switch detroit with minny. This is our window to have bad contracts without it affecting us much. If we can get another lottery pick next season we would have a **** load of picks to work with.

vCash
    I want nothing to do with bad contracts. That just doesn't make sense to take on any of them. But I do agree with trading JJ.
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 5ass View Post
    I love JJ but we should trade him half way through the season. My dream scenario though is trading afflalo to detroit for one of their bad contracts and an unprotected 1st. Or switch detroit with minny. This is our window to have bad contracts without it affecting us much. If we can get another lottery pick next season we would have a **** load of picks to work with.
    Come on.
    We have just cleaned our bad contracts and you are already talking into taking a new bad contract?

We need to stink this year and on next, get a high draft pick on both and contract an all star thru the FA. This is what we need to do. Forget about bad contracts to get something better from other teams. We have done that on the past and everyone know where it lead us to.
    No more Turks, Arenas or Shards on this team.

vCash
    If we trade JJ it will come back to bite us big time. Fan favorite, plays hard, good bench/role player, and will probably take a discount next year to stay on the team. You keep guys like this around in when rebuilding especially when THEY want to be here.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast