Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Orlando Magic Preseason 2012

Currently playing the Hornets right now.

Rest of the schedule here: http://www.nba.com/magic/schedule/

Horents look pretty disappointing considering everyone was bashing the Magic. Davis and Nelson looking really good.

vCash
    Coughing up a huge lead, only up 2. Somethings never change.

vCash
    Moore will probably back up Jameer, but he looks really shaky at PG, almost like he's doing too much. Still aggressive though

vCash
    I didn't see the whole game. Seemed like JV coached with a lite touch. He tried to let the young guys show what they could do.

vCash
    I can't wait to see the full strength team. I really want to see what Afflalo & Harkless can do.

vCash
    Definitely, the main guys didn't play down the stretch, since it still is preseason, wish we could have pulled out a win though, guys looked sloppy in the last two quarters. But these are also guys who don't get huge minutes or are inexperienced.

Ayon will probably be the starting center for us this season also.
    Last edited by *Superman*; 10-07-2012 at 07:54 PM.

vCash
    Ayon has the chance to be a pretty serviceable center, his offensive game is pretty impressive.

vCash
    Our starting line up played pretty darn good. Its preseason and wasn't surprised to see the young guys struggle in the second half. Nelson looked sharp and Davis is going to hustle every night, if that can rub off on the younger guys we will keep games close. I think we would have won pretty easily if we played our core through the 4th but it going to be important even in the regular season to let these young guys get their minutes and grow.

vCash
    Oh, and if Ayon performs like he did last night while Ryno struggles in NO, I think it will be safe to say we did pretty good with that trade. Ayon moved well on defense and finished around the basket. If he pans out I hope they can persuade him to stay in Orlando rather than going to Spain.

vCash
    ^What's funny to me is that Anderson was a throw in, with the Carter trade, and now, way to early to speak, but if Ayon turns out to be gem in the trade, I would laugh.

vCash
    BTW there was some speculation that he might have left us for Spain, but with his current contract, he has to play here this season and we have a team option for the season after, hopefully he gets accustomed to staying here and doesn't pull a Vasquez.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinzler View Post
    Oh, and if Ayon performs like he did last night while Ryno struggles in NO, I think it will be safe to say we did pretty good with that trade. Ayon moved well on defense and finished around the basket. If he pans out I hope they can persuade him to stay in Orlando rather than going to Spain.
    Are there rumors Ayon wants to go to Spain?

I dont think he's even Spanish, I think he's Mexican.

vCash
    Ayón was the player desired by Real Madrid to complete their interior game this seasom, but as the blog 'El Contraataque' first reported in the last few days, FC Barcelona has moved quicker than the white team, insuring a contract for the ACB rights of the player, in case he returns to Spain.
    I don't know all their team names and all, but sounds like he would have wanted to gone to Real Madrid if anything, but another team has his rights now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by harryo82 View Post
    Are there rumors Ayon wants to go to Spain?

I dont think he's even Spanish, I think he's Mexican.
    I had read an article recently that said it was an option for Ayon. I can't find it in my history or I would post it. Im sure it's just speculation at this point though.

vCash
    Lmao who cares he sucks
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast