Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    vCash
    ADD Luis Sardinas,Justin Grimm and Mike Olt and get Justin Upton and Archie Bradley

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by slugger82685 View Post
    well yeah of course, but its not seeming like the Dbacks want Olt as the Rangers were trying to swap Olt for Simmons and flip Simmons to the Dbacks.....if the Dbacks wanted Olt they would have accepted him in a trade for Upton by now.
    I was skipping the middle part (Simmons). The trade would still be essentially Olt for Upton

vCash
    Well the Torono Blue Jays just traded for Josh Johnson,Mark Buehrle and Jose Reyes.It looks like J,P Arcenbia is in the trade with like 4 or 5 others.I am just hoping snce we are not going to resign Josh and Naps that we make some moves for some players that can supply some of the power that we are losing.We are going to back ourselfs in a corner if we dont sign Zack Grienke and Justin Upton and maybe Russell Martin and Adam Laroche.They say that Giancarlo Stanton is mad about the Marlins fire sale lets try to get him he is a superstar in the future

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parman4818 View Post
    Well the Torono Blue Jays just traded for Josh Johnson,Mark Buehrle and Jose Reyes.It looks like J,P Arcenbia is in the trade with like 4 or 5 others.I am just hoping snce we are not going to resign Josh and Naps that we make some moves for some players that can supply some of the power that we are losing.We are going to back ourselfs in a corner if we dont sign Zack Grienke and Justin Upton and maybe Russell Martin and Adam Laroche.They say that Giancarlo Stanton is mad about the Marlins fire sale lets try to get him he is a superstar in the future
    I just dont see why the Marlins would trade Stanton unless he explicitly requests a trade because he is that disgruntled (which I haven't seen anything about him being mad, btw). He is now the official face of the franchise and they will be building around him. I wouldn't sign an extension if I were him though and I dont think big time free agents will ever sign there again after how they have handled themselves this year, unless they get new owners but I dont see that happening anytime soon.

vCash
    Could the Jays have gone after Johnson as an added throw-in for a trade to Texas? I could see the Jays sending Texas a catcher and Johnson package in any trade discussion. With Reyes now in Toronto, it's obvious Andrus won't be part of the deal. But Kinsler, Olt, or Perez could peak their interest depending on which catcher Texas had their eye on. I'd love to see a Johnson, d'Arnaud package come to Texas. Not sure what I'd give up for it though.

vCash
    Arencibia and Johnson for Kinsler and a couple prospects?
    @asmarks18
    Texas Rangers
    St. Louis Cardinals
    Dallas Cowboys
    St. Louis Rams
    Dallas Mavericks
    St. Louis Blues
    Texas Tech

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by slugger82685 View Post
    I just dont see why the Marlins would trade Stanton unless he explicitly requests a trade because he is that disgruntled (which I haven't seen anything about him being mad, btw). He is now the official face of the franchise and they will be building around him. I wouldn't sign an extension if I were him though and I dont think big time free agents will ever sign there again after how they have handled themselves this year, unless they get new owners but I dont see that happening anytime soon.
    Go to his official twitter. He said, and I quote, "Alright, I'm pissed off!!! Plain & Simple".
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
    — Dr. Seuss

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parman4818 View Post
    Sorry I haven't posted in awhile guys. School started up and getting used to teaching 8-9yr olds is QUITE an adjustment. As for the trade between Toronto and Miami, that's BS. I'm sorry, but that is like make a trade on MLB2K.. and overriding the trade blocks!
    I hope your right about flipping Johnson around with catching help like they did with Nap a few years ago. I know I'm not the only one asking this, but if TOR could pull his trade off, where were we?
    Don't take life too seriously, because you'll never get out alive.

vCash
    Toronto didn't give up 2-4 top 12 specs in their system to simply trade away Johnson IMO.

But I do think adding a veteran C like Buck points to them dealing JPA at some point

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ticket P1 View Post
    Sorry I haven't posted in awhile guys. School started up and getting used to teaching 8-9yr olds is QUITE an adjustment. As for the trade between Toronto and Miami, that's BS. I'm sorry, but that is like make a trade on MLB2K.. and overriding the trade blocks!
    I hope your right about flipping Johnson around with catching help like they did with Nap a few years ago. I know I'm not the only one asking this, but if TOR could pull his trade off, where were we?
    Where were we? This doesn't really fit into our needs very clearly. We need probably ONE more starter, not 2. Have no need for Reyes and that HORRIBLE contract we have, and then add in JD isn't one to go trading multiple top prospects.

This deal simply didn't work for Texas at all, and people need to realized Toronto gave up some very good talent and are on the hook for 2 VERY bad contracts for 4 more years.

vCash
    By Ben Nicholson-Smith [November 14 at 11:08am CST]
    The Tigers have agreed to sign Torii Hunter to a two-year deal, Ken Rosenthal of FOX Sports reports (on Twitter). The contract with the Reynolds Sports Management client is pending a physical.
    Wasn't a fan of signing Hunter, but there goes another rumored outfielder for us.

Who needs Josh Hamilton when you can have this for $11m?

vCash
    Whats up all, blue jay fan here. I want David Murphy and Derek Holland

Name your price man

“Just gobble, gobble, gobble, turkey from jive turkey gobblers”

vCash
    You can have Holland for free

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by miller74 View Post
    Whats up all, blue jay fan here. I want David Murphy and Derek Holland

Name your price man
    Bautista. 2 for 1 straight up.
    @asmarks18
    Texas Rangers
    St. Louis Cardinals
    Dallas Cowboys
    St. Louis Rams
    Dallas Mavericks
    St. Louis Blues
    Texas Tech

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by asmarks18 View Post
    Bautista. 2 for 1 straight up.
    What a bargain!

Who needs Josh Hamilton when you can have this for $11m?

Page 13 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast