Sign Grienke
    Andrus for Upton
    Holland++ for d'Arnaud
    Olt for Bauer
    Sign Melky for CF

done.

vCash
    Rangers interested in LaRoche

Jon Paul Morosi of FOXSports.com reports that the Red Sox and Rangers are pursuing Adam LaRoche.
    Morosi notes that LaRoche, not surprising, is "garnering enough interest" that he will decline the Nationals' $13.3 million qualifying offer. The Nats would like to bring the first baseman back, but it appears that they'll have some competition for his services. LaRoche hit 33 homers and drove in 100 runs for the Nats this season.
    Great glove, would slot in perfectly behind Beltre

vCash
    LaRoche would mash in Arlington. I'd get him and throw Moreland in a deal.

vCash
    JD said it looks like Mike Adams won't be back.

Texas just doesn't give out multi year deals to relievers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Young2Kinsler View Post
    JD said it looks like Mike Adams won't be back.

Texas just doesn't give out multi year deals to relievers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed Rangers View Post
    I have been saying the the Orioles would be the team that signs Hamilton for the last several months. Their fan base is energized again, and the stands starting filling up (Camden Yards was a ghost town at the beginning of the season). Hamilton has put up crazy good numbers in Baltimore. He is a perfect iconic player to go alongside the likes of Ripken, Murray, etc... Baltimore needs a solid veteran leader. They can finally hold their own against the Yankees and Red Sox. Hamilton in Baltimore just makes perfect sense for so many reasons.
    So why would they want Hamilton?
    Dallas Mavericks 2010-11 NBA CHAMPIONS
    Dirk Nowitzki 2010-2011 Finals MVP

Texas Rangers 2010, 2011 AL West & AL Champions

vCash
    Newest rumor of Upton/Rangers talks

The Rangers aren't willing to include either Elvis Andrus or Jurickson Profar in a deal for Upton, reports Jon Heyman of CBS Sports (Twitter link), which will likely end trade talks between Texas and Arizona.
    Read more at http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/#0FytvOo1LCMrTtzq.99

vCash
    What do you think of Swisher? I'm not his biggest fan, but he seems like one of those guys you would like more if he was on your team.

The Rangers, Mariners and three other teams have "serious interest" in free agent Nick Swisher, reports Mark Feinsand of the New York Daily News (via Twitter). Unsurprisingly, Swisher plans to reject the Yankees' qualifying offer and look for a long-term contract on the open market.

vCash
    This guy had very nasty numbers vs lefties last season. I'm willing to try anything over Kirkman

The Rangers have acquired Tommy Hottovy from the Royals for a player to be named later or cash considerations, the team announced (on Twitter). Kansas City designated the left-hander for assignment late last week.

Hottovy, 31, spent most of the season in the Triple-A Omaha bullpen. He posted a 2.52 ERA with 11.0 K/9 and 2.9 BB/9 in 50 innings. Earlier today the Royals dealt Jeremy Jeffress, another Triple-A reliever who was removed from the 40-man roster last week, to the Blue Jays.

vCash
    From Morosi on twitter...I love hearing us being involved in people.

#Rangers have interest in free agent reliever Joakim Soria, source says. He should be ready to pitch by late May or June. @MLBONFOX

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Young2Kinsler View Post
    Newest rumor of Upton/Rangers talks
    That's just ****ing dumb. Why do we need both? Trade Elvis for Upton.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I'm guessing JD wants an ace for Elvis, or would rather deal Kinsler/move him to OF

vCash
    I guess a deal around Olt is out...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    At this stage, I'm hoping we deal Ian instead of Andrus or Profar. I figure Profar will (at some point) put up better numbers than Kinsler and I'd rather keep Andrus' glove at SS.

Who needs Josh Hamilton when you can have this for $11m?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stipe1280 View Post
    At this stage, I'm hoping we deal Ian instead of Andrus or Profar. I figure Profar will (at some point) put up better numbers than Kinsler and I'd rather keep Andrus' glove at SS.
    Elvis will be a much better player than Ian. However, Elvis will be getting a $20 million/year+ contract in 2 years. His value is extremely high right now so I would not be too bummed if we traded him and got a stud.

Quest to watch a game in all 30 baseball stadiums, so far I have seen: Arizona, Atlanta, Baltimore, Boston, Chicago Cubs, Chicago White Sox, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Colorado, Detroit, Houston, Kansas City, LA Angels, LA Dodgers, Miami, NY Mets, NY Yankees, Philly, Pittsburgh, San Francisco, St. Louis, San Diego, Seattle, Tampa Bay, Texas, Toronto, Washington

Page 11 of 48 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast