Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Brady

16 51.61%
  • Manning

15 48.39%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Hate this pathetic arguement and the Peyton buttlickers who continue it.
    There is no contest.. Tom Brady is so much better.

vCash
    Both are 1a and 1b.

Both the two best QBs our generation has seen and IMO will both be regarded as top 3-5 QBs when their careers are over. IMO, if I was starting a franchise from scratch i'd choose Peyton to build around, but if I already had a solid team in place or had one game to win, i'd choose Brady. Not a knock on either, just my opinion. The thing I find funny about these threads is how each side always has to diminish the other's success. It's the same thing with Kobe/LeBron. Each homer tries to make it seem like said player isn't even that great. I find this more so for Brady haters. Throwing out how he's a system QB, the overplayed and flawed Cassel argument, the OL arguments, etc. Just pathetic. Both are generational talents.

vCash
    ^ Good post bro. If anyhting their both top 5 QB's all-time and very close.

I lean towards Brady because he is a cold weather QB, better in the playoffs, and better at winning games than Manning.

Love this debate too, Brady and Manning are both top 5 QB's all time and we could compare/contrast them all day.
    Last edited by Patriot Pride; 11-19-2012 at 05:14 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot Pride View Post

I lean towards Brady because he is a cold weather QB, better in the playoffs, and better at winning games than Manning.

Love this debate too, Brady and Manning are both top 5 QB's all time and we could compare/contrast them all day.
    I wouldn't go that far. Brady is in that 2 to 3 range easy. Manning is in that 20 to 15 range. Brady is just a better all round QB. Manning is made by his team mates and is a system QB who does not actually throw a tight ball. He is good dont get me wrong but is no where near Brady's talent level.
    Last edited by Bigdaddyburch; 11-21-2012 at 03:07 PM.

Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch View Post
    I wouldn't go that far. Brady is in that 2 to 3 range easy. Manning is in that 20 to 15 range. Brady is just a better all round QB. Manning is made by his team mates and is a system QB how does not actually throw a tight ball. He is good dont get me wrong but is no where near Brady's talent level.

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bosox3431 View Post
    You forgot mmanning plays in a dome and was only that good because his team spent money on offensive players.
    Good point. Brady > Manning in a Dome; Brady > Manning outdoors.

Thanks for playing.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot Pride View Post

Since the forward pass there are roughly six QB's in the top tier, and six more in the second tier.

Brady is in the first tier, but, unless he wins another SB and has two more killer years, he's not going to make #1 of that group. He's actually in the 3-5 bracket now.

Manning by virtue of his tremulous conduct (whining, *****ing, and tossing his OL under the bus) in playoff games (see Foxboro Jan 2004 and 2005), and his higher Int% is one of the top guys in the 2nd group, so he's not top 5 I'm afraid.

You want to talk post merger, then yes, he's top 5. But not in the Montana, Brady, Staubach group.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123