Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieB23Ricky View Post
    All im gonna say is im glad that was the first meeting against them cuz when we get fully healthy we are gonna rape them

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
    Beats suck
    Trill Team
    Buckwheat-jpro611-Me-haggis-cheaptrikz-shammyguy3-Ezio-Cub_StuckinSTL-HOWE do i do it-ugafan-hugepatsfan-Fly-Raps08-09 Champ-Mane-humblehotgenius

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
    God no, the ONLY reason I have a pair is because I got mine for 70$.

The don't "suck" but they aren't worth more than 100-120.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Yep. Overpriced, bass heavy headphones. Paying for the name brand.
    Isn't that why they're called "Beats?"
    I'm In.

vCash
    I'm not disagreeing. They're marketed for hip hop and hip hop is bass heavy. I just associate beats with bass and these only cement that association.

I owned a pair for a week and returned them. They sounded decent but it was just not good enough for the price.
    I'm In.

vCash
    Buds or headphones?^^

vCash
    The earbuds

Plus, they came apart after a few days. They're two pieces and the earbud part separated from the cord part.
    I'm In.

vCash
    Any of the Dre Beats are good headphone, but not for the price. For something in that price range you can do a hell of a lot better.

In all reality as long as the sound is decent, I'm fine with them. I rarely listen to anything above cd quality where the quality of headphones or speakers would really make a difference. Getting a decent set and learning to use the equalizer on your device should be more sufficient for any non audiophile.

vCash
    I lost my brand new Sony earbud headphones (which I was planning on returning since the sound was so weak). Friend gave me their newly designed iPhone headphones. The sound is much improved and very decent but the shape of them still ends up hurting my ears after a short time.
    I haven't actually heard from anyone first hand about Apple earbuds hurting. They just ache in my ears after about and hour and give me a huge headache.
    I'm In.

vCash
    What's the difference? When I'm saying they hurt, I'm referring to the physical size/shape of the buds (and the fact it's just hard plastic, no gel covering or whatever). I have to like force them in my ears and they just don't fit or feel right.
    I was agreeing with you. I've never talked to anyone who had the same issue.
    I'm In.

vCash
    Bose in-ear buds. They're amazing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderMan724 View Post
    Bose in-ear buds. They're amazing.
    Extremely uncomfortable. They don't fit my wife or my ears and fall out.
    I'm In.

vCash
    Meh...It takes like a week to get used to them. They're unorthodox, but at the same time thats's what makes the product so effective. It feels like your listening to the music live. One time a song came on and turned around because I thought the music was coming from another person

Bose is just quality. There's also small, medium, and large earbuds if that helps. The older models dont have that top curve part for your outer ear, I didn't like it at first but I definitely prefer it now...and it helps the earphone stay in your ear anyways..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Billybillscrap View Post
    your best head phones are ones that cover ears seen very goodones cheap at walmart I would check them out 1st ! Best BUY way overpriced ! Also some decent ones at the Five Below stores Amazon also has great deals serach online for sales on top brands !

Better to spend $5 extra for great sound and comfort ! I have set from when i was DJ
    $75 back in the 80's still sound great of course these studio type headphones !
    Just leave

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12