Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

New pair of headphones......................

I need a new pair of head phones. I can use ear buds or a full on headset that does not matter. I just need to know what will give me the best sound quality and durability for a somewhat not ridiculous price........................

vCash

New pair of headphones......................

Can't go wrong with the new apple earbuds i think they're like $30

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    2 years ago, this team was worth 650 million dollars. Derrick Rose has played ten games since and now this team is worth a billion dollars. Clearly, it's Tom Thibodeu.

vCash
    I have these and I absolutely love them. Best earbuds I've ever had.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16826106586

They are $79.99 but Newegg has a promo going with them where you can get $40 off until Monday. So for $40 you get a great set of buds.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SnoStorm View Post
    I have these and I absolutely love them. Best earbuds I've ever had.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16826106586

They are $79.99 but Newegg has a promo going with them where you can get $40 off until Monday. So for $40 you get a great set of buds.
    I just went through a set of these, wouldnt recommend them.
    2 years ago, this team was worth 650 million dollars. Derrick Rose has played ten games since and now this team is worth a billion dollars. Clearly, it's Tom Thibodeu.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiSox219 View Post
    I just went through a set of these, wouldnt recommend them.
    What didn't you like about them? I'm on my second pair and I haven't had an issue with them.

vCash
    Does anyone know if I can get any of these in a store? Like Bestbuy?

vCash
    What didn't you like about them? I'm on my second pair and I haven't had an issue with them.
    I doubled checked and I have the 300 MkII so it's possible they changed but the picture is identical. They weren't particularly durable (one bud casing broke and then the other bud lost sound) and any movement that would cause the cord to move would cause interference with the sound. The sound quality was fine but not as good as others in the price range.

You could easily do worse than the 300s, I just think there's better options for that price.

vCash
    I had some random ones from target and they lasted me a good year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ichitownclowni View Post
    Does anyone know if I can get any of these in a store? Like Bestbuy?
    If you want to spend more for the same items and prefer your choices to be limited, feel free to give Best Buy your money.

Quote Originally Posted by ChiSox219 View Post
    I doubled checked and I have the 300 MkII so it's possible they changed but the picture is identical. They weren't particularly durable (one bud casing broke and then the other bud lost sound) and any movement that would cause the cord to move would cause interference with the sound. The sound quality was fine but not as good as others in the price range.

You could easily do worse than the 300s, I just think there's better options for that price.
    I just actually looked at mine and I have the CX495s. Like you said they look exactly the same. I've ran with mine, tossed them on plenty of surfaces and put a large amount of hours on them and they are still good as new. They were $129 on sale through Newegg.com for $59.99 (weekend deal) and I had a $30 off promo code. Maybe thats the difference between our opinions, just differences in product.

It would also be good to know what you are looking to do with the headphones. Are you running with them? Are you using them strictly with a pc to listen to music? What kind of music are you listening to with them? Info like that can factor in which type of headphones are best for you.
    Last edited by SnoStorm; 10-06-2012 at 02:15 PM.

vCash
    If you want to spend more for the same items and prefer your choices to be limited, feel free to give Best Buy your money.

Don't shop at Target either!

vCash
    http://www.amazon.com/Pioneer-HDJ-50.../dp/B0047QTLVC

I own those and I love them (not to mention I got a great deal on them, for $40). I even compared them to Beats at the same time and for the difference in price, they DESTROYED a pair of Beats studios. They have those at Best buy also, because my cousin works there and he was the one to buy them. Word of caution would be that you have to break them in a bit, because at first the leather and heat will set your ear on fire. I've used them for 2-3 months now and they are fine.

vCash
    You can never go wrong with sennheiser.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 49ersLALSFGiant View Post
    Can't go wrong with the new apple earbuds i think they're like $30
    Yes you can, don't buy apple headphones....

vCash
    Dude, you want good bass from earbuds

http://store.sony.com/p/bass-headphones/en/p/MDRXB40EX

Best earbuds I've owned for sound. My ear canals are just too small and they hurt. They aren't your normal earbuds.
    I'm In.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast