Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Ndiaye Ndiaye

vCash

Ndiaye Ndiaye

Just watched a game of this guy, He is raw (Typical for a 17 yr old)..but his size is UNREAL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcUjhBj4nMw

vCash
    Is he playing against 12 year olds? Dude should be shooting 100% against that competition.

He's not really a great prospect. I think he's in most top 100s...but not very high.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    Is he playing against 12 year olds? Dude should be shooting 100% against that competition.

He's not really a great prospect. I think he's in most top 100s...but not very high.
    He's 7'5''/300 lb's..His physical attributes alone should atleast make him a role player, i assume?

vCash
    He might want to start playing against real competition to get better instead of playing 12 year olds...He won't be able to just park under the basket in D1 and think he can score.

vCash
    Yeah, I'll be surprised if he plays D1.

vCash
    He's signed to go to UC Irvine... He goes to school like 25 minutes from me, dude is a beast

Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).
    vCash
    I feel bad for big guys like these. The coaching at the highschool level isn't very good, and the coaches want wins and will just do what is in the best interest of the team (which is fair), but often times big guys like these don't get a chance to develop their skills and so when they get in the NCAA and later NBA there is a big learning curve because they are so used to just simply using their size, because that is all their coach had them do, that they can't compete with bigger guys the way they should be able to.

Best thing is to get in a big city highschool like Chi-town and NY where there are more guys that are big.

That said: You can't teach size. I know that is over used, but it is true.
    Why did the chicken cross the basketball court?
    Because he heard the refs were blowing fowls.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonJohnHorn View Post
    I feel bad for big guys like these. The coaching at the highschool level isn't very good, and the coaches want wins and will just do what is in the best interest of the team (which is fair), but often times big guys like these don't get a chance to develop their skills and so when they get in the NCAA and later NBA there is a big learning curve because they are so used to just simply using their size, because that is all their coach had them do, that they can't compete with bigger guys the way they should be able to.

Best thing is to get in a big city highschool like Chi-town and NY where there are more guys that are big.

That said: You can't teach size. I know that is over used, but it is true.

This..

Allthough I think his size alone will have him a spot SOMEWHERE (Atleast d-league).

C's drafted fab melo this yr seemingly based on his size, He only played zone in school IIRC and was 100% raw..Yet was drafted in the 20's.

This guy is 7'5'' already (Maybe he grows another 1-2 inches? No idea). But one thing is for sure, 7'5''/300+ is very rare size.

vCash
    Ala Hasheem Thabeet, although he was prob still a bit better