Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Synergy?

vCash

Synergy?

I'm looking to get down to business, studying certain players, plays and games. I really want to subscribe with Synergy, but I see that they aren't currently accepting new subscribers.

I was hoping that someone here would share their login with me, or at the very least, allow me to purchase access off of them. I just want the ability to use Synergy, which seems to be currently impossible unless you know someone who has it.

If anyone can please help me out, it would be greatly appreciated. For your help, I would offer a barter as well. If anyone wants a Wordpress blogsite or anything of the sort set up, I will do that (one of my jobs).

vCash
    Sorry for the delay but I dont frequent this forum as much as I should. Does your offer still stand, Im working on a site but I need alot of help.

"It’s absolutely ludicrous” (to judge players based on whether they’ve won a title.)

vCash
    I emailed them and they said that registration will probably open up again sometime this month. Not sure if that helps anyone here out.

I had access to synergy last season, but not any more. Life sucks a lot more without it...
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    I emailed them and they said that registration will probably open up again sometime this month. Not sure if that helps anyone here out.

I had access to synergy last season, but not any more. Life sucks a lot more without it...
    Do you mean you had it the year the Mavs won it or literally last year? Im still able to use my account right now.

"It’s absolutely ludicrous” (to judge players based on whether they’ve won a title.)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Do you mean you had it the year the Mavs won it or literally last year? Im still able to use my account right now.
    Yeah same. I still have access to synergy as well. Due to the fact that money is a bit tighter for myself, I won't be getting it till the playoffs pricing comes around but I am creating an archive for myself of the synergy stats.
    Patriots Forum HOF Class of 2011

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post

If you don't mind me asking, did they say when it'd be opening? Unlike you, I'm not looking forward to it since it'll mean the end of my current subscription
    Patriots Forum HOF Class of 2011

vCash
    Sent them an email yesterday & here is their response.
    Hello Brandon,

We do not have a definitive date on when we will be opening registration for the 2012-2013 season, though you will see video for the new year when you log into your 2011-2012 account a this point. Information about availability and pricing will be made available on the website as soon as it is finalized.

Thank you for your interest in our product,

The mySynergy Support Team
    Basically telling me nothing....
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    You can't spell Worley without W.

vCash
    You can defiantly subscribe. I did just two days ago. Or maybe it was three. Anyways, I would recommend you hurry since 50% off sale might still be going. It's a good site, but not worth it when there isn't a discount in my opinion.