Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Boom! View Post
    ^^^ All good stuff and I'm glad to hear it. Could be that it just took him longer to become a pro and understand the ways of a pro. Good to hear that he stayed in Chicago, shows some dedication. If he can improve on his skating, and not take dumb penalties, he would be exactly what the Blackhawks are looking for.
    Yeah, it sounds like he got a bit stronger too, which I think would really help him. Better skating plus added strength= a lot better chance of having a future with this team.

vCash
    I will gladly eat crow on Beach if he can make an impact, but I'm proceeding with extreme caution.

1934 1938 1961 2010 2013

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    I will gladly eat crow on Beach if he can make an impact, but I'm proceeding with extreme caution.
    Understandable. He hasn't shown enough in the AHL yet to warrant anything but a little bit of optimism.

vCash
    From what I have seen he has matured quite a bit. He brings some energy, and when he gets going offensively he tough to stop. I think he could eventually crack a 4th line gig with the Hawks, maybe even better and be on that top line like he was projected to be

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12