Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Game 5 will be fun. If Giants lose, i don't mind that it's to the Reds. Your team is really likeable.
    Good luck man.

vCash
    Well this is it we either win or go home. I still believe in this team and think they get it done today. GO REDS

vCash
    Stubbs should be playing his defense in the outfield saves us plus he hasn't hit that bad in the post season.

vCash
    MN poor Brandon Phillips going home without a title again .... I think I might cry hahahaahahha

vCash
    Nothing to say now ??? Maybe next year you'll learn to respect the world series champs

vCash
    Wow! Posey stepping up big. Really appears to me that Dusty Baker struggles managing his pitching in the postseason. You have to manage differently when every pitch matters. He seems to manage the exact same in the postseason as he does in the regular season. Bochy showed us in game 4 that you have to throw regular season philosophy out the window. I venture to say that part of the reason Baker has never won a World Series as a Manager is not only because of bad luck, but because of the way he has hesitated to pull pitchers in the postseason.

Anyway, I hope the Reds can mount a miraculous comeback today, but it will be a tough climb to say the least. They just scored 2 Runs as I type this, but its off to work I go.
    Last edited by stsparks72; 10-11-2012 at 02:58 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AJSTL09 View Post
    Nothing to say now ??? Maybe next year you'll learn to respect the world series champs
    Don't respect the Cardinals or you. Get a job and get out of your moms basement.

vCash
    I apologize fellas that was uncalled for what I said ... I just read something today from 1 rEd's fan fan and completely let out my frustrations here, which was wrong and I'm actually embarrassed. Good luck to you guys you do have a grEat team. You nailed the baker thing on the head he let his starters go way to long. Boche managed perfectly and hopefully baker can learn from that

vCash
    crazy intense game

vCash
    What a game they made it interesting

9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash
    Great game!!! unbelievably close! You guys have a good team, sorry you had to be on the other end of that series, good luck next year guys!

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/B-Hop/Ward/Rigondeaux/Wlad/Cotto/Froch/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    MN poor Brandon Phillips going home without a title again .... I think I might cry hahahaahahha
    I apologize fellas that was uncalled for what I said ... I just read something today from 1 rEd's fan fan and completely let out my frustrations here, which was wrong and I'm actually embarrassed. Good luck to you guys you do have a grEat team. You nailed the baker thing on the head he let his starters go way to long. Boche managed perfectly and hopefully baker can learn from that
    the ****?

vCash
    Congratulations to the Giants and their fans. As a big Reds fan that was a tough one to swallow (even more difficult than 2010). Although it didn't turn out the way I would have liked it was still a great series that came down to the very last pitch (a real nail biter). I can tell you one thing, Bruce Bochy has earned a lot of respect from me. He is one heck of a Manager. Good luck to the San Francisco Giants the rest of the way. I will be pulling for them to win the World Series.

With that said I guess it's time to settle into the offseason. In a few months we will be debating what the Reds should do (or not do) in free agency. It's all part of the fun as we look forward to 2013. To my fellow Reds fans it was a great season and I have enjoyed every post, even those I disagree with. Thanks for your passion, your intensity, and for your love of the Cincinnati Reds. See you on the Hot Stove thread.

vCash
    for a second day in a row, Bruce Bochy made Dusty look like a fool. he was able to get the Giants and the Reds to do exactly what he wanted.

The Reds NEED (and I mean, NEED) to learn to score with runners on. 4 innings in a row they had an opportunity to tie/take the lead, and all 4 times they failed.

Latos let his emotions get the best of him, and it cost us the game, but Dusty should have known that and pulled him after he loaded the bases, any other manager would have.

Reds apparently had an optional workout on Monday, and only a handful of players showed up. I don't think they took it too seriously.

If Cueto pitched, chances are we would have swept them

Rumor is that Dusty has a 1 year extension on the table, and if his health allows him to take it, i'm sure he will. I think he's a good manager, he just writes bad lineups and makes some ballsy decisions sometimes and it costs us big sometimes.

when Dusty had Bruce and the other runner (I can't remember who it was) go for a double steal when Hanigan was batting, it was a good idea. but Hanigan hit a foul, and Dusty tried it again on the next pitch. problem is, when Hanigan fouled it, he gave it away.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stsparks72 View Post
    Congratulations to the Giants and their fans. As a big Reds fan that was a tough one to swallow (even more difficult than 2010). Although it didn't turn out the way I would have liked it was still a great series that came down to the very last pitch (a real nail biter). I can tell you one thing, Bruce Bochy has earned a lot of respect from me. He is one heck of a Manager. Good luck to the San Francisco Giants the rest of the way. I will be pulling for them to win the World Series.

With that said I guess it's time to settle into the offseason. In a few months we will be debating what the Reds should do (or not do) in free agency. It's all part of the fun as we look forward to 2013. To my fellow Reds fans it was a great season and I have enjoyed every post, even those I disagree with. Thanks for your passion, your intensity, and for your love of the Cincinnati Reds. See you on the Hot Stove thread.
    Bruce Bochy proved to me that he is an excellent manager.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast