I like Kris Bryant if he's there when the mets pick we should take him.
2013 Mock Draft
1. Houston-Mark Appell rhp Stanford
2. Chicago Cubs-Ryne Stanek rhp Arkansas
3. Colorado Rookies- Austin Meadows of Grayson HS(GA)
4. Minnesota Twins-Clint Frazier of Loganville HS(GA)
5. Cleveland Indians-Sean Manaea lhp Indiana St
6. Miami Marlins-Kris Bryant 3b San Diego
7. Boston Red Sox-Kohl Stewart rhp St. Pius X(TX)
8. Kansas City Royals-Austin Wilson of Stanford
9. Pittsburg Pirates-Jonathon Crawford rhp Florida
10. Toronto Blue Jays-Trey Ball lhp New Castle HS(IND)
11. NY Mets-Stephen Gonsalves lhp Cathedral Catholic HS(CA)
12. Seattle Mariners-Colin Moran 3b North Carolina
13. San Diego Padres-Ian Clarkin lhp James Madison HS(CA)
14. Pittsburg Pirates-Reese McGuire c Kentwood HS(WA)
15. Arizona Diamondbacks-Bobby Wahl rhp Ole Miss
16. Philadelphia Phillies-Oscar Mercado ss Gaither HS(FLA)
17. Milwaukee Brewers-Robert Kaminsky lhp St. Joeseph Regional HS(NJ)
18. Chicago White Sox-Aaron Judge of Fresno St
19. LA Dodgers-Michael Lorenzen of Cal St Fullerton
20. St. Louis Cardinals-Marco Gonzales lhp Gonzaga
21. Detroit Tigers-JP Crawford ss Lakewood HS(CA)
LA Angels (forfeit for signing Josh Hamilton)
22. Tampa Bay Rays-AJ Vanegas rhp Stanford
23. Baltimore Orioles-Justin Williams of Terrebonne HS(LA)
24. Texas Rangers-Ryan Eades rhp LSU
25. Oakland Aís-DJ Peterson 1b New Mexico
26. SF Giants-Cavan Biggio 3b St Thomas HS(TX)
Atlanta Braves (forfeit for signing for BJ Upton)
27. NY Yankees-Jacoby Jones 2b LSU
28. Cincinnati Reds-Trevor Williams rhp Arizona St
29. Washington Nationals-Ryan Boldt of Red Wing HS(MN)
we better not draft a pitcher first pick...And we have taken HS players back to back the past 2 years....I would like to see us take a college level bat who can maybe see the majors in 2015.
not sure if this is spam or not
Last edited by BradHolt4CYoung; 12-25-2012 at 01:46 AM.
CHAMPSNYG, Mets, Nets fan
Right now, the Mets need to draft the best player available. Every team should always do that, but the Mets NEED to for the next few years. The FA market is getting ridiculous and prospects are going to jump in value.
Yeah, you do not draft to fill the need of the MLB team. If the best available player is a pitcher, then draft him.
ďNinety percent Iíll spend on good times, women, and Irish whiskey. The other ten percent Iíll probably waste.Ē
- Tug McGraw, on his plans for his $75,000 salary
I think Justin Williams will be there at eleven, so I think the Mets might pick him up.
I haven't got high hopes given the mess they made of it last year.