Page 17 of 48 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    vCash
    IU pisses me off.

And...here...we...go...

vCash
    Wisconsin with a huge win.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jacquewho? View Post
    Big game tonight for Hoosiers. I think we win 75-64.
    Quote Originally Posted by Theriot2 View Post
    I'm pretty damn confident tbh. Home games are damn near gimmes for us. *knocks on wood*
    Oh well maybe next time. At least you don't have to play them again in conference

vCash
    Shocker tonight. Makes the Iowa/Wisconsin game even more exciting this Saturday.

Ticket prices are jumping already.

vCash
    Yeah Wisc's next 9 games are ranked teams or Iowa

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Devils05 View Post
    Yeah Wisc's next 9 games are ranked teams or Iowa
    I was hoping they would get beat tonight. I have a feeling we're going to battling them for around 7th in the league.

vCash
    Not trying to piss any of you Indiana fans off, but I'm not 100% sold on them.
    Iowa took them to the end.

Then Wisconsin winning tonight on the road.

Not saying they aren't a tournament team...i'm not that dumb. Just not sold on them being at the top of the Big 10. I've been more impressed with Michigan and Minnesota so far. Yes I know Minnesota lost to them

Still a long season.

vCash
    good win for Wisconsin

vCash
    Surprised Wisconsin got this one, but that's what happens when you gut it out for 40 mins. Really solid win, but Indiana still has a lot to say about the big 10.

vCash
    I'm going to throw up on the front doors of Christian Watford and Jordan Hulls' apartments.

#iubb

vCash
    1. Jordan Hulls, C-Wat, and Sheehey all were non-existent tonight in every aspect of basketball you could imagine. Hulls and Watford need to step up, their ****ing seniors and to have games like this where their decision making is that of a high schooler is embarrassing. Flat out embarrassing. From Sheehey's point, to only get 2 bench points is ****ing embarassing.

Outside of Zeller, the team shot 11-39. I was very happy to see him have a 20/10 game like this though, just wish the outcome was different.

2. Still trying to figure out why we didn't go through Zeller in the 2nd half. He completely ran over Wisconsin in the post for the 1st half with 18 points, then we completely change our game plan the 2nd half and he only gets 5 (3 are from the free throw line). That's on Crean right there.

3. I'm not blaming the refs but there were a lot of questionable calls tonight, I feel Wisconsin got away with a lot of travels.

4. IU has had 5 total bench points the last two games.

5. I saw this post-game comment from Crean just now....

“Some of those shots they made in the 2nd half reminded me of the Michael Jordan-Larry Bird McDonald’s commercials.”
    And this from Oladipo

"They hit a lot of crazy shots."
    That pisses me off. I don't know why, but it just does. We were outplayed, outhustled, etc....

I knew we would lose a few in the big ten, but I honestly felt we would go undefeated at home. Oh well. Props to Wisconsin. Their guard play absolutely killed Yogi and Jordan Hulls, and none of our shots were falling. On to Northwestern Saturday.

#iubb

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by croce_99 View Post
    Not trying to piss any of you Indiana fans off, but I'm not 100% sold on them.
    Iowa took them to the end.

Then Wisconsin winning tonight on the road.

Not saying they aren't a tournament team...i'm not that dumb. Just not sold on them being at the top of the Big 10. I've been more impressed with Michigan and Minnesota so far. Yes I know Minnesota lost to them

Still a long season.
    I'm not sold on us either. Not even a little bit.

And...here...we...go...

vCash
    I actually think last years team could beat this years team in all honesty.

And...here...we...go...

vCash
    ^Nawww don't say that. Just cause we lost a disappointing one at home doesn't give you the right to say blasphemy like that! I'm still PO'd but we got a pick up and move on to the next.

#iubb

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jacquewho? View Post
    ^Nawww don't say that. Just cause we lost a disappointing one at home doesn't give you the right to say blasphemy like that! I'm still PO'd but we got a pick up and move on to the next.
    At least last year we played with fire and a chip on our shoulder. This year is just blah. Someone needs to step up and lead. No one is taking that role, and until someone does, we won't be going very far come March.

And...here...we...go...

Page 17 of 48 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast