IU pisses me off.
IU pisses me off.
Wisconsin with a huge win.
Shocker tonight. Makes the Iowa/Wisconsin game even more exciting this Saturday.
Ticket prices are jumping already.
Not trying to piss any of you Indiana fans off, but I'm not 100% sold on them.
Iowa took them to the end.
Then Wisconsin winning tonight on the road.
Not saying they aren't a tournament team...i'm not that dumb. Just not sold on them being at the top of the Big 10. I've been more impressed with Michigan and Minnesota so far. Yes I know Minnesota lost to them
Still a long season.
good win for Wisconsin
Surprised Wisconsin got this one, but that's what happens when you gut it out for 40 mins. Really solid win, but Indiana still has a lot to say about the big 10.
I'm going to throw up on the front doors of Christian Watford and Jordan Hulls' apartments.
1. Jordan Hulls, C-Wat, and Sheehey all were non-existent tonight in every aspect of basketball you could imagine. Hulls and Watford need to step up, their ****ing seniors and to have games like this where their decision making is that of a high schooler is embarrassing. Flat out embarrassing. From Sheehey's point, to only get 2 bench points is ****ing embarassing.
Outside of Zeller, the team shot 11-39. I was very happy to see him have a 20/10 game like this though, just wish the outcome was different.
2. Still trying to figure out why we didn't go through Zeller in the 2nd half. He completely ran over Wisconsin in the post for the 1st half with 18 points, then we completely change our game plan the 2nd half and he only gets 5 (3 are from the free throw line). That's on Crean right there.
3. I'm not blaming the refs but there were a lot of questionable calls tonight, I feel Wisconsin got away with a lot of travels.
4. IU has had 5 total bench points the last two games.
5. I saw this post-game comment from Crean just now....
And this from Oladipo“Some of those shots they made in the 2nd half reminded me of the Michael Jordan-Larry Bird McDonald’s commercials.”
That pisses me off. I don't know why, but it just does. We were outplayed, outhustled, etc...."They hit a lot of crazy shots."
I knew we would lose a few in the big ten, but I honestly felt we would go undefeated at home. Oh well. Props to Wisconsin. Their guard play absolutely killed Yogi and Jordan Hulls, and none of our shots were falling. On to Northwestern Saturday.
I actually think last years team could beat this years team in all honesty.
^Nawww don't say that. Just cause we lost a disappointing one at home doesn't give you the right to say blasphemy like that! I'm still PO'd but we got a pick up and move on to the next.