Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 7 of 48 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 713
  1. #91
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Assembly Hall
    Posts
    6,527
    vCash
    1500
    Dumb foul by Oladipo.

    And...here...we...go...

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    OH
    Posts
    41,161
    vCash
    1500
    Terrible overtime.

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,699
    vCash
    1500
    Being #1 gets you respect from the refs, because we're certainly seeing that tonight.

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,699
    vCash
    1500
    Wow. Holy ****. Game over.

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Assembly Hall
    Posts
    6,527
    vCash
    1500
    Holy balls. Yogi!

    And...here...we...go...

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    OH
    Posts
    41,161
    vCash
    1500
    Terribly reffed game. The better team obviously won, though.

    However, Cody Zeller has left a lot to be desired from the games I've watched him in. Perhaps I'm expecting too much.

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,699
    vCash
    1500
    Great game. I loathe Indiana now after rooting incredibly hard against them for 2 days in a row only to see them win. But still a fun game to watch. I wish the refs hadn't been so liberal with the whistle, but the better team won.

    Can't wait till they play UNC.

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Assembly Hall
    Posts
    6,527
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Angry Norwegian View Post
    Being #1 gets you respect from the refs, because we're certainly seeing that tonight.
    Georgetown has been hacking the crap out of everyone. They deserve 90% of those fouls.

    We got ****ed over by the refs against Georgia. So all in all it's even.

    And...here...we...go...

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,699
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    Terribly reffed game. The better team obviously won, though.

    However, Cody Zeller has left a lot to be desired from the games I've watched him in. Perhaps I'm expecting too much.
    x2

  10. #100
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Assembly Hall
    Posts
    6,527
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    Terribly reffed game. The better team obviously won, though.

    However, Cody Zeller has left a lot to be desired from the games I've watched him in. Perhaps I'm expecting too much.
    Yes. 100% true about Zeller.

    And...here...we...go...

  11. #101
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,699
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Theriot2 View Post
    Georgetown has been hacking the crap out of everyone. They deserve 90% of those fouls.

    We got ****ed over by the refs against Georgia. So all in all it's even.
    You got ****ed over by yourselves against Georgia. I disagree about Georgetown hacking. Inside they have been a bit, but IU was the beneficiary of an insane number of handsy small fouls outside.

  12. #102
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Assembly Hall
    Posts
    6,527
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Angry Norwegian View Post
    You got ****ed over by yourselves against Georgia. I disagree about Georgetown hacking. Inside they have been a bit, but IU was the beneficiary of an insane number of handsy small fouls outside.
    The refs were terrible against Georgia. That was the reason we were in trouble in the first place.

    And...here...we...go...

  13. #103
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,699
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Theriot2 View Post
    The refs were terrible against Georgia. That was the reason we were in trouble in the first place.
    I watched 3/4 of the game and just thought you played pretty awful. Also, #1 could have gotten way more calls on another night.

    I guess I could be wrong but that's not what I remember.

  14. #104
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    4,923
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Theriot2 View Post
    The refs were terrible against Georgia. That was the reason we were in trouble in the first place.
    exactly

  15. #105
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,699
    vCash
    1500
    The free throw count in the Georgia game was IU 24 - UGA 14.

    You think you deserved more? From what I remember, you weren't moving the ball, you couldn't rebound, and Oladipo was the only one who showed up until Hulls started hitting threes in the 2nd half.

Page 7 of 48 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •