Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: The 2006 Defense or 2012 Defense, which is better?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll

14 33.33%

28 66.67%
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PredatorPeppers View Post
    He deletes all my posts? U mad bro?

vCash
    O Howes mad

vCash
    I love Howe.

Believe in Seth Rollins

vCash

vCash
    Too early to tell. Although 2012 version is off to a nice start.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    I'm surprised to see this because honestly Vasher was sooo bad in coverage... If he hadn't gotten the picks, no way he makes the Pro Bowl. Pretty good in zone but that was literally it.
    I think I'm talking more about the safeties. They're both pretty raw still. In 06 Harris had Brown to help him out whereas these guys are both really young.

Honestly I love this defense and the only spot I feel uncomfortable at is safety. And they're really improving so I doubt I'll feel that way for long

vCash
    Harris was far less talented than both Wright and Conte.

And then. He made them pancakes.

vCash
    Brown only played like 6 games until he got hurt didn't he?
    Alshon's Athletic Bloodlines Run Deep (AND CATCH EVERYTHING)

vCash
    People tend to forget the regression the defense saw after Harris and Mike Brown were both down. The D that actually played in the Super Bowl? Yes, this one is better.

vCash
    Oh, I haven't forgotten...
    Alshon's Athletic Bloodlines Run Deep (AND CATCH EVERYTHING)

vCash
    I say the 2006-2007 defense over the 2012-2013 defense because the 2006-2007 defense stayed the #1 in the entire league, made the team have the best record in the league aswell and made an Superbowl appereance.

The current 2012-2013 defense is good but currently at #5 and I didn't like the way the defense gave up those garbage points against Cowboys. If it weren't for those garbage points the defense would be ranked #3 instead of #5. And half the defense is over the age 30 and it looks like it'll break latter on in the season because of the poor offense lead by Jamarcus Webb.

BULLS ZORD

vCash
    I guess you're just going by points allowed when you say they're #5. You should probably look a little deeper than that though.

This D is #1 in takeaways, #3 in sacks, #1 in passer rating, #3 in rushing yards & #2 in 3rd down%. They've also done all of this in spite of Urlacher playing on one leg. If he ever shakes off the rust and stops missing tackles, it's going to be even better.

Really the only D in the league that you can argue right now as being better is the Texans and even that's debatable.

Oh, and can we stop with this "over 30" crap that's spewed over and over? Urlacher, Briggs, Peppers & Tillman are the impact players over 30, but there are also some really good young players on this D, like Jennings, Conte, Wright, Paea & Melton, plus some others with good upside like Wootton & Sheamus.
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 10-06-2012 at 12:24 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I guess you're just going by points allowed when you say they're #5. You should probably look a little deeper than that though.

This D is #1 in takeaways, #3 in sacks, #1 in passer rating, #3 in rushing yards & #2 in 3rd down%. They've also done all of this in spite of Urlacher playing on one leg. If he ever shakes off the rust and stops missing tackles, it's going to be even better.

Really the only D in the league that you can argue right now as being better is the Texans and even that's debatable.
    It's a mix of both answers. I don't have a problem with vanilla play at the end. If one of our stars went out after the game is out if reach I would be pissed. So, if we didn't give up late points, we would be ranked #1 in each of those categories. Points, passing, rushing, takeaways, sacks, 3rd down conversions.

Great players with great coaching.

our future

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Team*Chicago View Post
    I say the 2006-2007 defense over the 2012-2013 defense because the 2006-2007 defense stayed the #1 in the entire league, made the team have the best record in the league aswell and made an Superbowl appereance.

The current 2012-2013 defense is good but currently at #5 and I didn't like the way the defense gave up those garbage points against Cowboys. If it weren't for those garbage points the defense would be ranked #3 instead of #5. And half the defense is over the age 30 and it looks like it'll break latter on in the season because of the poor offense lead by Jamarcus Webb.
    i like how you tried to prove a point here but actually the bears d 2006-2007 was not number 1 all year they were top 5 and actually finished 5th on the season.

this bears team will finished better in most categories than the 06 team
    @paulpierce34 I told Wade I will **** his mom like how my man D. West did his mans. Thats why I got ejected
    Ignore List:
    AIMelo=KillaDUO; Reason: Makes up stories to protect the one he beats his meat to everynight(Melo)
    Chucky Woods; Reason: Packer Homer that just talks outta his Azz
    HaruSoul; Reason: Sanchez homer can't see that he is a POS qb
    Hustlenomics; Reason: Good luck debating with this Ronda homer
    nickdymez; Reason: Kobe/Laker homer but didn't even know how the Lakers got Kobe

vCash
    i voted for 2012 only because they seem to be scoring more on D. the 06 team just held everyone for the most part. this year, they seem to have a good nack for finding the endzone

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast