Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: The 2006 Defense or 2012 Defense, which is better?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • 2006

    14 33.33%
  • 2012

    28 66.67%
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 139
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    20,433
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by PredatorPeppers View Post
    He deletes all my posts? U mad bro?

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    69,611
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by PredatorPeppers View Post
    He deletes all my posts? U mad bro?
    O Howes mad

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Worth
    Posts
    19,697
    vCash
    1500
    I love Howe.

    Believe in Seth Rollins

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Wicker Park
    Posts
    27,669
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by PredatorPeppers View Post
    He deletes all my posts? U mad bro?

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Chi-Town(Southside)
    Posts
    1,454
    vCash
    850
    Too early to tell. Although 2012 version is off to a nice start.

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,180
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    I'm surprised to see this because honestly Vasher was sooo bad in coverage... If he hadn't gotten the picks, no way he makes the Pro Bowl. Pretty good in zone but that was literally it.
    I think I'm talking more about the safeties. They're both pretty raw still. In 06 Harris had Brown to help him out whereas these guys are both really young.

    Honestly I love this defense and the only spot I feel uncomfortable at is safety. And they're really improving so I doubt I'll feel that way for long

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    46,705
    vCash
    1500
    Harris was far less talented than both Wright and Conte.

    And then. He made them pancakes.

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles County, CA
    Posts
    21,156
    vCash
    1500
    Brown only played like 6 games until he got hurt didn't he?
    Alshon's Athletic Bloodlines Run Deep (AND CATCH EVERYTHING)


  9. #84
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    16,010
    vCash
    1500
    People tend to forget the regression the defense saw after Harris and Mike Brown were both down. The D that actually played in the Super Bowl? Yes, this one is better.

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles County, CA
    Posts
    21,156
    vCash
    1500
    Oh, I haven't forgotten...
    Alshon's Athletic Bloodlines Run Deep (AND CATCH EVERYTHING)


  11. #86
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    3,557
    vCash
    1500
    I say the 2006-2007 defense over the 2012-2013 defense because the 2006-2007 defense stayed the #1 in the entire league, made the team have the best record in the league aswell and made an Superbowl appereance.

    The current 2012-2013 defense is good but currently at #5 and I didn't like the way the defense gave up those garbage points against Cowboys. If it weren't for those garbage points the defense would be ranked #3 instead of #5. And half the defense is over the age 30 and it looks like it'll break latter on in the season because of the poor offense lead by Jamarcus Webb.

    BULLS ZORD

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    54,239
    vCash
    1500
    I guess you're just going by points allowed when you say they're #5. You should probably look a little deeper than that though.

    This D is #1 in takeaways, #3 in sacks, #1 in passer rating, #3 in rushing yards & #2 in 3rd down%. They've also done all of this in spite of Urlacher playing on one leg. If he ever shakes off the rust and stops missing tackles, it's going to be even better.

    Really the only D in the league that you can argue right now as being better is the Texans and even that's debatable.

    Oh, and can we stop with this "over 30" crap that's spewed over and over? Urlacher, Briggs, Peppers & Tillman are the impact players over 30, but there are also some really good young players on this D, like Jennings, Conte, Wright, Paea & Melton, plus some others with good upside like Wootton & Sheamus.
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 10-06-2012 at 12:24 AM.

  13. #88
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    15,748
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I guess you're just going by points allowed when you say they're #5. You should probably look a little deeper than that though.

    This D is #1 in takeaways, #3 in sacks, #1 in passer rating, #3 in rushing yards & #2 in 3rd down%. They've also done all of this in spite of Urlacher playing on one leg. If he ever shakes off the rust and stops missing tackles, it's going to be even better.

    Really the only D in the league that you can argue right now as being better is the Texans and even that's debatable.
    It's a mix of both answers. I don't have a problem with vanilla play at the end. If one of our stars went out after the game is out if reach I would be pissed. So, if we didn't give up late points, we would be ranked #1 in each of those categories. Points, passing, rushing, takeaways, sacks, 3rd down conversions.

    Great players with great coaching.



    our future

  14. #89
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,041
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Team*Chicago View Post
    I say the 2006-2007 defense over the 2012-2013 defense because the 2006-2007 defense stayed the #1 in the entire league, made the team have the best record in the league aswell and made an Superbowl appereance.

    The current 2012-2013 defense is good but currently at #5 and I didn't like the way the defense gave up those garbage points against Cowboys. If it weren't for those garbage points the defense would be ranked #3 instead of #5. And half the defense is over the age 30 and it looks like it'll break latter on in the season because of the poor offense lead by Jamarcus Webb.
    i like how you tried to prove a point here but actually the bears d 2006-2007 was not number 1 all year they were top 5 and actually finished 5th on the season.

    this bears team will finished better in most categories than the 06 team
    @paulpierce34 I told Wade I will **** his mom like how my man D. West did his mans. Thats why I got ejected
    Ignore List:
    AIMelo=KillaDUO; Reason: Makes up stories to protect the one he beats his meat to everynight(Melo)
    Chucky Woods; Reason: Packer Homer that just talks outta his Azz
    HaruSoul; Reason: Sanchez homer can't see that he is a POS qb
    Hustlenomics; Reason: Good luck debating with this Ronda homer
    nickdymez; Reason: Kobe/Laker homer but didn't even know how the Lakers got Kobe

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    628
    vCash
    1500
    i voted for 2012 only because they seem to be scoring more on D. the 06 team just held everyone for the most part. this year, they seem to have a good nack for finding the endzone

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •