Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 68 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CityofTreez View Post
    We should look at Beltre.

I have this bad feeling about Headley more and more....
    As in Adrian? Dont see why the Rangers would consider trading him

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    I believe the customary banning is two weeks for this unless, of course, you want to give up all Kendrick man-love for those two weeks instead....

decisions, decisions.....

Lol not sure what the forum would prefer more...Me gone for 2 weeks or me giving up on kendrick...

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    Today on daily news live they said they think Scott Rolen is a good option at 3rd for us

vCash

Offseason Thread

no

Phillies Redskins Flyers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Today on daily news live they said they think Scott Rolen is a good option at 3rd for us
    I dont see why not. If hes cheapish and we can get someone to platoon with him

vCash
    Lol, it's going to be a long off season. 1st 7 pages is all about who is a dick, what justifies being a dick, everyone calling each other a dick, basically all about dicks. I have never seen dick written so many time in a small space. Maybe we should hire Dickie Thon as a coach.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpower View Post
    Lol, it's going to be a long off season. 1st 7 pages is all about who is a dick, what justifies being a dick, everyone calling each other a dick, basically all about dicks. I have never seen dick written so many time in a small space. Maybe we should hire Dickie Thon as a coach.
    dick cheney?

Also we should trade for RA Dickey?

vCash
    honestly there are not many dicks in baseball.

vCash

vCash

vCash
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=768006

lol look at this...It all started the other night after the Giants loss...I went in and asked about Pence and everyone was in the game thread arguing and this guy got pissed and it helped lead to this amazing thread from the Giants forum....Just read his reasoning lol

vCash
    Ok, getting back to the last relevant point...

Scott Rolen makes sense for the Phillies but there is a 0% chance he would return. Did you not see his mid-season interview with Leslie Gudel?
    Now writing for FanGraphs, RotoGraphs, The Hardball Times, and The Fake Baseball

Follow me on Twitter for article updates @baseballATeam

vCash
    Something on the order of Vance Worley for Dexter Fowler seems possible. The Rockies are willing to trade Fowler for young pitching.

Of course, it's worth noting that he doesn't fit the Phillies lineup very well.
    Now writing for FanGraphs, RotoGraphs, The Hardball Times, and The Fake Baseball

Follow me on Twitter for article updates @baseballATeam

vCash
    Bleh. Fowler hasn't been good out of Coors

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The A Team View Post
    Something on the order of Vance Worley for Dexter Fowler seems possible. The Rockies are willing to trade Fowler for young pitching.

Of course, it's worth noting that he doesn't fit the Phillies lineup very well.
    I am a big fan of Worley, but if a good trade arose I would be open to it. Trading him for Dexter Fowler sounds terrible. His defense is overrated, and his bat only has pop when he's a mile in elevation.

Page 7 of 68 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast