Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 68 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    That made me actually Lol because I kept seeing you as our father figure for some reason
    See A-Team.

You can be a dad, even More-Then-Most think so....

vCash
    so, what I have gathered from all of this is that

1. Sexicano is a dick
    2. This is a sports forum

my God, get over it already! move along people, move along...

I can't stand it when conversations take a turn like this...agree with each other, disagree with each other...who cares?! but the bickering is nonsense to me...

...and, form my viewpoint, yes, it appears to me that sexi does utilize a lot of effort to take shots at ender...I don't know why, but he does...the Ruf comments? ih? minor IMO...but the dickiness of the past is now reaering it's ugly head...

...move along...

Sydney, Australia but born in Exhibition Stadium
    vCash
    Wanted to run a trade idea past you guys.

We need a Ace and a 1st basemen with a bit of pop. We also have a bit more money to spend this year.
    You guys need a CFers and I'm guessing (really not sure) salary relief ? and a bolt to your farm?

We send Ramsus, Alvarez, Janssen, Aaron Sanchez, Daniel Norris and McGuire.

You send Darin Ruf, Lee and Phillippe Aumont.

My thinking is Ruf is blocked by Howard. Janssen is a upgrade over Aumont and tested. Aumont is Canadain. Alvarez isn't a ace but a decent young pitcher with upside and cheap. He replaces Lee in rotation. You get 2 of our top100 specs and Mcguire former 1st round having a bad year that may turn it around in a new farm.

Thoughts???
    Hey! It'S JoeyBatS

vCash
    It's not close. The Phillies wanted Profar/Olt + for Lee, that's not going to change after his hot second half. That entire package doesn't match Profar/Olt+. Ruf may well be our starting LF and Aumont is potentially our setup man. It's easier to sign a CF than to dig out of the hole this trade creates.
    Now writing for FanGraphs, RotoGraphs, The Hardball Times, and The Fake Baseball

Follow me on Twitter for article updates @baseballATeam

vCash
    Chiming in about the whole discussion.

Calling someone a dick because they disagree is exactly what a dick does. It's a sports forum and disagreements/discussion is supposed to happen. Sexi keeps disagreeing with people (In this case Ender and Illa) because the same ****ing arguments about Howard et al keep popping up.

Props.LgnD.

vCash
    dicks...all of ya.

...cept Fred.

nvm...he's a cowboy fan!

all dicks.

vCash
    I just want you guys to know that I think you're all a bunch of dicks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Havoc_Wr3aker View Post
    Chiming in about the whole discussion.

Calling someone a dick because they disagree is exactly what a dick does. It's a sports forum and disagreements/discussion is supposed to happen. Sexi keeps disagreeing with people (In this case Ender and Illa) because the same ****ing arguments about Howard et al keep popping up.
    That is a fair point, but I do think Sexi can/should soften his delivery.

I know full well that I do the exact same thing sometimes. I try not to, but it's my nature. I'm sure it's Sexi's nature too.
    Now writing for FanGraphs, RotoGraphs, The Hardball Times, and The Fake Baseball

vCash
    Where's Annalise? Let's get a female opinion on this dick discussion. (Which side of the line is that on?)

Also...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO0kRE5OTZI

Minute 4:50.
    Last edited by The A Team; 10-08-2012 at 11:35 AM.

vCash
    So...

I'm hearing that the Padres intend to extend Chase Headley and try Jedd Gyorko in the OF or 2b. That's no guarantee that Headley won't want a bigger payday than they offer him. It could also mean that Gyorko becomes available, which would be a fine alternative in my book.

Here's an unsavory prediction...Placido Polanco is the Phillies opening day 3B on a 1 year, $1.5 mil deal with incentives.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael6BT View Post
    dicks...all of ya.

...cept Fred.

nvm...he's a cowboy fan!

all dicks.
    Psh Fred is a dick x2

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    We should look at Beltre.

I have this bad feeling about Headley more and more....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The A Team View Post
    So...

I'm hearing that the Padres intend to extend Chase Headley and try Jedd Gyorko in the OF or 2b. That's no guarantee that Headley won't want a bigger payday than they offer him. It could also mean that Gyorko becomes available, which would be a fine alternative in my book.

Here's an unsavory prediction...Placido Polanco is the Phillies opening day 3B on a 1 year, $1.5 mil deal with incentives.

vCash
    Psh Fred is a dick x2
    I believe the customary banning is two weeks for this unless, of course, you want to give up all Kendrick man-love for those two weeks instead....

decisions, decisions.....

vCash
    Lol I probably argue with Sexi just as much as the next person but he really wasnt being a dick nor did he say anything wrong

I love how people talk about the old times and **** like that because they are angry because someone differs with their opinion... Its a ****ing sports forum... If everyone agreed with everyone this place would get boring fast. I am not saying sexi isn't a dick but the way you guys are acting towards him right now says a ton about yourselves as well.... You speak of years back and how great it was but then go off and say stupid **** or belittle someone and act like a dick yourselves. GENIUS RIGHT THERE... If he is such a dick put him on ignore... I unlike some of you value his sports knowledge and enjoy debating with him even if he does come off like a dick.

I really do love when you guys go at it but some of you guys are acting like children.
    Thats probably a mistake

Page 6 of 68 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast