Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 68 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 1012
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    68,813
    vCash
    1500
    Lol we need to be on top as soon as next season for the sexyi/Ender arguments alone. Oh how I missed this.

    What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

  2. #47
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    35,381
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Lol we need to be on top as soon as next season for the sexyi/Ender arguments alone. Oh how I missed this.
    There shouldnt even be an argument. I disagreed with something he said and he got all pissy like a 16 year old girl. I dont get it

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Cape May, NJ
    Posts
    9,872
    vCash
    1500
    It's because you're a dick. Plain and simple. Every single post I've made in the last year, from the profound to the mundane, you feel the need to disagree in a generally @$$hole-ish manner.

    Not every once in a while, not most of the time, nearly 100% of the time. Do the research.

    Now, you say you have no direct animosity towards me, so, the only explanation is that you're just a dick. Which is fine, but you can't get your panties in a twist when you're called out on it. You're a dick. Accept it. Embrace it. Move on.
    PROUD CHARTER MEMBER: Phillies PSD HAll of Fame, Class of '08.
    [

    ALL YOUR ACE ARE BELONG TO US.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    3,426
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    So you're just a dick to everybody. Got it.

    +1.

    Sexi, you're not even cool.

    FIRE ME!


    I dont do five year plans other organizations do, I guess. - Ruben Amaro Jr

  5. #50
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    35,381
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    It's because you're a dick. Plain and simple. Every single post I've made in the last year, from the profound to the mundane, you feel the need to disagree in a generally @$$hole-ish manner.

    Not every once in a while, not most of the time, nearly 100% of the time. Do the research.

    Now, you say you have no direct animosity towards me, so, the only explanation is that you're just a dick. Which is fine, but you can't get your panties in a twist when you're called out on it. You're a dick. Accept it. Embrace it. Move on.
    How does your family live with a child who can't take people disagreeing with him?

    What in the name of blue **** is so dickish about saying "I don't think Ruf should hit 4th"? Man. Child.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    68,813
    vCash
    1500

    What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    279
    vCash
    1500
    Ender, he disagrees with everybody & everything. Don't take it personal.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    35,381
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by genetic freak View Post
    Ender, he disagrees with everybody & everything. Don't take it personal.
    I disagree with silly things. I think its silly to hit Ruf 4th. And it was really silly to compare him to Trout and Howard

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Cape May, NJ
    Posts
    9,872
    vCash
    1500
    Yeah... but... didn't compare him to Trout. Compared him to Howard.

    Drew a PARALLEL between he and Trout being "unseasoned" or however you put it. Anyway, since it is apparent that nobody likes you, on merit, you're not someone I'll be wasting any energy on.
    PROUD CHARTER MEMBER: Phillies PSD HAll of Fame, Class of '08.
    [

    ALL YOUR ACE ARE BELONG TO US.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    35,381
    vCash
    1500
    Oh no! A poster on an Internet forum won't talk to me?! However will I survive! Grow up old man

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    68,813
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Yeah... but... didn't compare him to Trout. Compared him to Howard.

    Drew a PARALLEL between he and Trout being "unseasoned" or however you put it. Anyway, since it is apparent that nobody likes you, on merit, you're not someone I'll be wasting any energy on.


    Lol Wow

    What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    OH
    Posts
    41,162
    vCash
    1500
    I like you, sexicano

    But Ruf should obviously hit 4th.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    14,021
    vCash
    1500
    Ruf should hit 4th next season, over his 12 games (which is clearly a big enough sample size) he was on pace for 135 RBIZ!!

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Cape May, NJ
    Posts
    9,872
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by sexicano31 View Post
    Oh no! A poster on an Internet forum won't talk to me?! However will I survive! Grow up old man
    Says the perpetual "nuh-uh" to the proverbial "uh-huh."

    I am plenty grown; wife, 3 kids, job, life. PSD was a place to come and shoot the breeze with people of like mind and build fellowship, in the Golden Era of 2006-2008.

    It has since become the opposite of that, with people such as yourself declaring themselves the arbiters of all that is good and right and smite all those who would speak against.

    In other words, dicks.

    So enjoy your dickful Internet space. Which you can share with all the other dicks and be dicks to each other.
    PROUD CHARTER MEMBER: Phillies PSD HAll of Fame, Class of '08.
    [

    ALL YOUR ACE ARE BELONG TO US.

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    18,734
    vCash
    1500
    Can everybody please get over themselves? You're both making fools of yourselves.

    Sexi, stop being a dick to Ender.

    Ender, stop taking umbrage every time Sexi disagrees with you. He's a contrarian, he's going to disagree with almost anything any of us says by instinct.
    Now writing for FanGraphs, RotoGraphs, The Hardball Times, and The Fake Baseball

    Follow me on Twitter for article updates @baseballATeam

Page 4 of 68 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •