Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 68 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Lol we need to be on top as soon as next season for the sexyi/Ender arguments alone. Oh how I missed this.

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Lol we need to be on top as soon as next season for the sexyi/Ender arguments alone. Oh how I missed this.
    There shouldnt even be an argument. I disagreed with something he said and he got all pissy like a 16 year old girl. I dont get it

vCash
    It's because you're a dick. Plain and simple. Every single post I've made in the last year, from the profound to the mundane, you feel the need to disagree in a generally @$$hole-ish manner.

Not every once in a while, not most of the time, nearly 100% of the time. Do the research.

Now, you say you have no direct animosity towards me, so, the only explanation is that you're just a dick. Which is fine, but you can't get your panties in a twist when you're called out on it. You're a dick. Accept it. Embrace it. Move on.
    PROUD CHARTER MEMBER: Phillies PSD HAll of Fame, Class of '08.
    [

ALL YOUR ACE ARE BELONG TO US.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    So you're just a dick to everybody. Got it.

+1.

Sexi, you're not even cool.

FIRE ME!

I dont do five year plans other organizations do, I guess. - Ruben Amaro Jr

vCash
    It's because you're a dick. Plain and simple. Every single post I've made in the last year, from the profound to the mundane, you feel the need to disagree in a generally @$$hole-ish manner.

Not every once in a while, not most of the time, nearly 100% of the time. Do the research.

Now, you say you have no direct animosity towards me, so, the only explanation is that you're just a dick. Which is fine, but you can't get your panties in a twist when you're called out on it. You're a dick. Accept it. Embrace it. Move on.
    How does your family live with a child who can't take people disagreeing with him?

What in the name of blue **** is so dickish about saying "I don't think Ruf should hit 4th"? Man. Child.

vCash

vCash
    Ender, he disagrees with everybody & everything. Don't take it personal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genetic freak View Post
    Ender, he disagrees with everybody & everything. Don't take it personal.
    I disagree with silly things. I think its silly to hit Ruf 4th. And it was really silly to compare him to Trout and Howard

vCash
    Yeah... but... didn't compare him to Trout. Compared him to Howard.

Drew a PARALLEL between he and Trout being "unseasoned" or however you put it. Anyway, since it is apparent that nobody likes you, on merit, you're not someone I'll be wasting any energy on.
    [

vCash
    Oh no! A poster on an Internet forum won't talk to me?! However will I survive! Grow up old man

vCash
    Yeah... but... didn't compare him to Trout. Compared him to Howard.

Drew a PARALLEL between he and Trout being "unseasoned" or however you put it. Anyway, since it is apparent that nobody likes you, on merit, you're not someone I'll be wasting any energy on.

Lol Wow

vCash
    I like you, sexicano

But Ruf should obviously hit 4th.

vCash
    Ruf should hit 4th next season, over his 12 games (which is clearly a big enough sample size) he was on pace for 135 RBIZ!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sexicano31 View Post
    Oh no! A poster on an Internet forum won't talk to me?! However will I survive! Grow up old man
    Says the perpetual "nuh-uh" to the proverbial "uh-huh."

I am plenty grown; wife, 3 kids, job, life. PSD was a place to come and shoot the breeze with people of like mind and build fellowship, in the Golden Era of 2006-2008.

It has since become the opposite of that, with people such as yourself declaring themselves the arbiters of all that is good and right and smite all those who would speak against.

In other words, dicks.

So enjoy your dickful Internet space. Which you can share with all the other dicks and be dicks to each other.
    [

vCash
    Can everybody please get over themselves? You're both making fools of yourselves.

Sexi, stop being a dick to Ender.

Ender, stop taking umbrage every time Sexi disagrees with you. He's a contrarian, he's going to disagree with almost anything any of us says by instinct.
    Now writing for FanGraphs, RotoGraphs, The Hardball Times, and The Fake Baseball

Follow me on Twitter for article updates @baseballATeam

Page 4 of 68 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast