Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1858666768
Results 1,006 to 1,012 of 1012
    vCash
    So when a guy like Ruben holds out for a more team-friendly 3-4 yr. deal, which I think we all can agree was the right move, along comes a team like LAA or LAD to **** on everyone else. Scott Boras is right; it only takes one (knucklehead).

No way Josh should be getting 5 years or Grienke should be getting Hamels-Sabathia money.

So, next question; do we give up our top kids to get Trumbo and/ or Bourjos?
    PROUD CHARTER MEMBER: Phillies PSD HAll of Fame, Class of '08.
    [

ALL YOUR ACE ARE BELONG TO US.

vCash
    trumbo would be a real nice fit. but i think they are looking first for major league starting pitching. think dickey.

vCash
    No purpose to acquiring Bourjos after getting Revere. The profile is too similar. And it's my understanding that Trumbo isn't available.
    Now writing for FanGraphs, RotoGraphs, The Hardball Times, and The Fake Baseball

Follow me on Twitter for article updates @baseballATeam

vCash
    Their outfield is nasty.

vCash
    Angels already saying Trumbo is not available. Now what should Ruben do? I do not want Cody Ross. He is an ok player I guess but I hated that farking little elf-troll since his Marlin days. Swisher does not excite me but I could deal with him. Stanton would be perfect but we don't have nearly enough spects to land him even if Miam is willing to deal him.

vCash
    Geeze, its nice when you have young stars that you don't have to pay anything so you can go out and sign Pujols, CJ Wilson, and Josh Hamilton.

Jered Weaver taking a discounted salaray also helps.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandrew View Post
    Geeze, its nice when you have young stars that you don't have to pay anything so you can go out and sign Pujols, CJ Wilson, and Josh Hamilton.

Jered Weaver taking a discounted salaray also helps.
    totally. real solid young core and some potential veteran monsters. while the pujols and hamilton deals will look bad at the end, they are ****in loaded right now. if they trade bourjos and/or morales for dickey, they have the be the team to beat in all of baseball.

Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1858666768