Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 68 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The A Team View Post
    Can everybody please get over themselves? You're both making fools of yourselves.

Sexi, stop being a dick to Ender.

Ender, stop taking umbrage every time Sexi disagrees with you. He's a contrarian, he's going to disagree with almost anything any of us says by instinct.
    Geez ok dad

http://tinyurl.com/9qt94eq

Props.LgnD.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Says the perpetual "nuh-uh" to the proverbial "uh-huh."

I am plenty grown; wife, 3 kids, job, life. PSD was a place to come and shoot the breeze with people of like mind and build fellowship, in the Golden Era of 2006-2008.

It has since become the opposite of that, with people such as yourself declaring themselves the arbiters of all that is good and right and smite all those who would speak against.

In other words, dicks.

So enjoy your dickful Internet space. Which you can share with all the other dicks and be dicks to each other.
    So if I dont agree with you, Im a dick? Even if I said it in a very neutral tone? Guess I have a lot to learn about the world!

Can everybody please get over themselves? You're both making fools of yourselves.

Ender, stop taking umbrage every time Sexi disagrees with you. He's a contrarian, he's going to disagree with almost anything any of us says by instinct.
    I disagree with things I think its silly. Sorry that I think its silly to bat a non prospect who never hit in the minors until he was older than the competition. I dont see whats dickish about saying "I dont think he should hit 4th." Please, explain how is that being a dick

*Note, I started being a dick after he got made at me for saying I dont think Ruf should hit 4th
    Last edited by sexicano31; 10-07-2012 at 08:03 PM.

vCash
    I'd say we're talking more about the hundred arguments about Howard than this Ruf comment.
    Now writing for FanGraphs, RotoGraphs, The Hardball Times, and The Fake Baseball

Follow me on Twitter for article updates @baseballATeam

vCash
    That's fair enough.

vCash
    Says the perpetual "nuh-uh" to the proverbial "uh-huh."

I am plenty grown; wife, 3 kids, job, life. PSD was a place to come and shoot the breeze with people of like mind and build fellowship, in the Golden Era of 2006-2008.

It has since become the opposite of that, with people such as yourself declaring themselves the arbiters of all that is good and right and smite all those who would speak against.

In other words, dicks.

So enjoy your dickful Internet space. Which you can share with all the other dicks and be dicks to each other.
    A-****ing-men. This forum used to be the best forum on PSD back in the day. Mike-man, Gimmead, Legend, Fred. Damn I used to enjoy visiting this forum.

Sexi, your problem is that you believe that everyone cares about your opinion. In reality, no one could give a rats' ***. Take my opinion as a grain of salt, it means nothing. Just my opinion.

FIRE ME!

I dont do five year plans other organizations do, I guess. - Ruben Amaro Jr

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Illa215 View Post
    A-****ing-men. This forum used to be the best forum on PSD back in the day. Mike-man, Gimmead, Legend, Fred. Damn I used to enjoy visiting this forum.

Sexi, your problem is that you believe that everyone cares about your opinion. In reality, no one could give a rats' ***. Take my opinion as a grain of salt, it means nothing. Just my opinion.
    Lol. My problem is that I just dont care and that Im just dicking around until I get permabanned
    Last edited by sexicano31; 10-07-2012 at 10:51 PM.

vCash
    People on here need to remember that this is a sports forum. As much as anyone disagrees with our opinion, our opinions don't mean **** in the long run. It's a sports forum. No need to burn bridges over something stupid like caring what eachother think.

FIRE ME!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sexicano31 View Post
    Lol.
    SEE "Sexi is a dick."

It's funny I guess? If your choice is to laugh, then go ahead. Have a ball.

FIRE ME!

vCash
    SEE "Sexi is a dick."

It's funny I guess? If your choice is to laugh, then go ahead. Have a ball.
    Thanks I guess?

Question, am I not allowed to come on here and disagree with what someone says? Isnt that the point of an internet forum? Arent we all here to discuss the team and the sport? There was no need for him to freak the **** out when I said "I dont think Ruf should hit 4th." Its not like I just said "lol Ruf hitting 4th" or anything like that.

vCash
    Thanks I guess?

Question, am I not allowed to come on here and disagree with what someone says? Isnt that the point of an internet forum? Arent we all here to discuss the team and the sport? There was no need for him to freak the **** out when I said "I dont think Ruf should hit 4th." Its not like I just said "lol Ruf hitting 4th" or anything like that.
    Nobody really has a problem with that. Most of this was just boiling over for a while, from what it sounds like.

FIRE ME!

vCash
    Nobody really has a problem with that. Most of this was just boiling over for a while, from what it sounds like.
    Well then I wished he picked something better to freak out about. There was no animosity in that one post and then "boom." It just looks silly

vCash
    Lol I probably argue with Sexi just as much as the next person but he really wasnt being a dick nor did he say anything wrong

I love how people talk about the old times and **** like that because they are angry because someone differs with their opinion... Its a ****ing sports forum... If everyone agreed with everyone this place would get boring fast. I am not saying sexi isn't a dick but the way you guys are acting towards him right now says a ton about yourselves as well.... You speak of years back and how great it was but then go off and say stupid **** or belittle someone and act like a dick yourselves. GENIUS RIGHT THERE... If he is such a dick put him on ignore... I unlike some of you value his sports knowledge and enjoy debating with him even if he does come off like a dick.

I really do love when you guys go at it but some of you guys are acting like children.
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 10-08-2012 at 01:58 AM.

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    We don't like Frandsen for 3B next year? At the very least you bring him in as the 1st off the bench/ utility guy, no?

And why not just play Brown if RF, Ruf in LF? Ruf hits 4th, breaks up Chase and Ryno, takes a little pressure off the big man.

Would love to get Madson and Upton.
    Not sure if I would want Ruf hitting 4th. If I have anyone hitting 4th, its Utley(assuming we dont add any big bat in the offseason.) I dont want an unproven player hitting in the most important position in the lineup
    If a kid kid hit a kid can hit, who cares how untested he is? Trout was untested and he did ok. Howard came of a 38 HR minor league season, hit 22 in 1/2 a season to win ROY, then hit 58.

Though obviously, it's a post I made, first in about a month, so Sexi must take some kind of issues with it. Yay, PSD!
    I mean Jesus christ how was that being a dick...Sorry Ender but you were the one being a dick.
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 10-08-2012 at 01:58 AM.

vCash

That made me actually Lol because I kept seeing you as our father figure for some reason

vCash
    People on here need to remember that this is a sports forum. As much as anyone disagrees with our opinion, our opinions don't mean **** in the long run. It's a sports forum. No need to burn bridges over something stupid like caring what eachother think.
    I value the Opinion of most of the people in the Phillies section... Some guys I value their real life opinions but most their sports opinion. I care enough to debate...What is the point if you do not care? I am asking honestly without ********... I understand about not giving a crap if someone like Sexi or Ender like me but as far as our phillies discussion if I did not care to a point about the knowledge that others bring to their table there would be little point in being on here.

Page 5 of 68 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast