Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    vCash
    Gameplay feels a lot slower. Like movement wise.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by InJenksWeTrust View Post
    Gameplay feels a lot slower. Like movement wise.
    Characters have more weight to their movement and there are quite a few more collisions in the game as well. There seems to be less gliding through animation chains.

I had to kick up the game speed slider to 57 because the game was way too slow by default.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TopsyTurvy View Post
    Characters have more weight to their movement and there are quite a few more collisions in the game as well. There seems to be less gliding through animation chains.

I had to kick up the game speed slider to 57 because the game was way too slow by default.
    Yeah, I've never done that in the past, but I'm going to be speeding this one up I think. At default, the game just feels way to slow. I'm playing with the Rockets, and I get that no one on my team is a speed demon, but I feel like I'm moving through quicksand at all times.

vCash
    I just played it this weekend vs my cousin. He was LAL and I choose KYRIE I felt slow though and also wtf I was used to the shot stick thing and now they changed it w/e I went back to square.

vCash
    Derrick Rose
    Bradley Beal
    Harrison Barnes
    Blake Griffin
    Anthony Davis

6th man James Harden

Love my team.
    Last edited by Bulls_fan90; 11-04-2012 at 07:33 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    I just played it this weekend vs my cousin. He was LAL and I choose KYRIE I felt slow though and also wtf I was used to the shot stick thing and now they changed it w/e I went back to square.
    Yeah, there are two options now, but I think they are kind of pushing controls towards square (PS3)/X (XBox). I had just gotten used to the shot stick, too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by InJenksWeTrust View Post
    Yeah, there are two options now, but I think they are kind of pushing controls towards square (PS3)/X (XBox). I had just gotten used to the shot stick, too.
    I still prefer the shot stick - it makes shooting off the dribble and selecting your shot type much easier than it has been in the past. The downside is with all the release options on individual players, it makes learning an entire team a royal pain in the ***.

vCash
    I still prefer the shot stick - it makes shooting off the dribble and selecting your shot type much easier than it has been in the past. The downside is with all the release options on individual players, it makes learning an entire team a royal pain in the ***.
    Yeah, it's a little difficult at time switching between sprint/shoot/dribble/shot options with the stick and two upper buttons.

vCash
    just curious if there would be any interest in this idea for the 360. I wanna do an online association, with 3-5 people. But here stipulation is, it's with the 3-5 worst teams overall wise in the game or if we can decide on who we think the 3 worst are and rebuild them after randomly assigning them to the players.

I think it would be a fun thing to do and was wondering if anyone would be willing/want to do that with ole cubby here. IF so vm/pm/respond in this thread and i'll start up the association.

BULLS PLAYOFF PUSH 2014!!

vCash
    I finally got the game on Black Friday, started an association up.

Traded Booz/Hamilton/1st for Gasol/Meeks.

PG: Rose/Kirk/Nate/Teague
    SG: Belinelli/Meeks
    SF: Deng/Jimmy
    PF: Pau/Taj/Vlad
    CT: Noah/Nazr

vCash
    Has anyone noticed how poorly the Bulls play in every 2k game? The simulation numbers work out ok but besides Derrick they are really bad when played against.

vCash
    Has anyone noticed how poorly the Bulls play in every 2k game? The simulation numbers work out ok but besides Derrick they are really bad when played against.
    That's because you can't get the ball to anyone else and score.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

vCash
    New Lineup

PG Rose/Hinrich/Robinson
    SG Raja Bell/Belinelli/Teague
    SF Melo/Butler
    PF Boozer/Taj
    C Asik/Nazr
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

vCash
    New patch released yesterday. Should fix many of the issues.

The Wizards' missing piece.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TopsyTurvy:24494291
    What do you mean? Just based on simulation? I personally been playing with the Bulls since I got on 2K since 2k9. I don't think i've played against them much with other people, but when people play against me using the Bulls, they get owned.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^ESPN and PSD Agrees

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast