Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    vCash
    Add me on ps3
    Chicagochampion
    Lol I'll add u when I get back on Halloween, because I'm banned for cursing out a group of racist white guys who reported me
    go bears go bulls go cubsray: go blackhawks(new fan) go spurs

ninja rap haha http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vx7dt0Wscpc

vCash
    Don't have it yet. My bro in law suppose to get it for my birthday...which is TODAY!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ackar View Post
    Don't have it yet. My bro in law suppose to get it for my birthday...which is TODAY!!!
    Happy birthday ...

vCash
    Online gameplay is the worst its ever been, joke of a game.

Follow 4 Follow @Procis1on

vCash
    How is offline gameplay/association mode? Is it a significant upgrade from 2k12?

vCash
    Online actually isn't that bad this year it's better than the last two years

vCash
    Now that the Lakers have changed there court design to have there 16 championship trophies around center court, we should do similar at the UC using our 6 trophies around center court just making them bigger though.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

vCash
    That would look stupid with giant trophies there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    Now that the Lakers have changed there court design to have there 16 championship trophies around center court, we should do similar at the UC using our 6 trophies around center court just making them bigger though.

So you want to trend jump? Nah, let's stay true to what we do, man.

vCash
    Let's paint a mural of McGrady and Carter and put it on our bench so we can pretend their on this team.

vCash
    So I finally decided to start a franchise with the Chicago Bulls, as I was messing around with a fantasy draft team to start and get a hang on the game. And because I'm not a huge fan of rip on the team, along with a few others I decided to trade and get my 2 favorite players to come out of the draft in the past few season in Austin Rivers and Royce White. So as of right now my lineup looks like;

C-Joakim Noah-Nazr Mohammed-Timofey Mozgov
    PF-Carlos Boozer-Royce White
    SF-Luol Deng-Jimmy Butler
    SG-Austin Rivers (probably my favorite prospect in a good long while to watch)-Hinrich-Belinelli
    PG-Derrick Rose-Nate Robinson-Kirk Hinrich

Tell me what you guys think I like it, and I know it sucks I had to give up Taj, but royce is such a unique player and has such upside in this game and I love what he does I couldn't help but acquire him. Austin as I stated is my favorite prospect in a while and i feel him and rose could be a dominant backcourt if I do this right.

Also I'm 2-0 tonight after starting this team and trading for these players tonight.

BULLS PLAYOFF PUSH 2014!!

vCash
    Game is fantastic.

Pros: Much more improved, balanced gameplay, My Player seems to be improved, Presentation has stepped it up a notch this year, realistic player faces.

Cons: Create a-player graphics are terrible, overblown Jay-Z production, Menus take a while to get use to, unneeded social media features, why don't players sweat??

The Wizards' missing piece.

vCash
    I'm just happy with some of the player signatures that really help out your team. Traits that increase shooting percentages out of the post or from a PG really help on the higher difficulties when the penalties for a partially covered shot are CRAZY and the computer ALWAYS contests. The downside is the AI gets crazy bonuses to shots making player driven defense almost useless.

The AI still needs work on help defense and the knee jerk reactions to the uncanny passing lane defense of last years game made it a little to easy to get the ball anywhere on the court. New alley-oop mechanics make for some hilarity as well.

vCash
    Alright. Just picked this up (finally). Big question:

The right stick is now default a dribble stick. So to get the "shot stick" back, you hold the left trigger while using the right stick? That is the new way to get shots off?

vCash
    Yeah, but you can still use X in that situation as well. Just have to be quick to switch I think.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast