Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

NBA 2K13 - Xbox 360/PS3

Did anyone get this game yet? If so what are your impressions on the game? What do you like better than last year's or the season before?

Cons for me:

Playing Playoff Mode they don't show stats for the classic teams if you use them this season whereas last season they did.

You are in the finals and the clinching game blowing out the opposition, the guy who gets finals mvp is the guy who is actually playing nearing the end of the game. So say MJ averaged 50 ppg for the series and had 50 in the game but is sitting out the 4th quarter, whichever player is playing at the time who has the most points gets finals mvp which is stupid.

Looks like autosave is on and there is nothing you can do about it which I dislike.

Pros for me:

They actually hand you the finals mvp trophy this time
    Kept the Classic Teams on the Game
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

vCash
    You care about the weirdest things.

vCash
    Won't get till Black Friday.

vCash
    Didn't buy it what's new in my player

vCash
    heard gameplay is better

vCash
    I heard a ton of people were having trouble saving in Association mode.

vCash
    I have it.

The actually physics of the game are absolutely amazing. The way you shoot changed but it doesn't take long to get used to at all. Also, the computer is much better than it was and solid defense only gets you so far, Dominique Wilkins lit me up yesterday through double teams and everything.

Speaking of double teams, the computer won't let you get very hot before they start doubling you. I play with the 96' Bulls the most and I like to post up Jordan a lot and they started doubling all the time. However, the computer isn't always smart as they WILL double off Kerr which is obviously stupid.

I don't know if any of you did this but you can't take charges in the open floor the way you used to be able to. The new engine for the game won't let you do it. Just the timing and the actual gameplay took a giant leap forward this year and at randoms points while playing the game you just say wow.

The game is awesome, definitely go get it as soon as possible.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 97'bulls View Post
    I have it.

The actually physics of the game are absolutely amazing. The way you shoot changed but it doesn't take long to get used to at all. Also, the computer is much better than it was and solid defense only gets you so far, Dominique Wilkins lit me up yesterday through double teams and everything.

Speaking of double teams, the computer won't let you get very hot before they start doubling you. I play with the 96' Bulls the most and I like to post up Jordan a lot and they started doubling all the time. However, the computer isn't always smart as they WILL double off Kerr which is obviously stupid.

I don't know if any of you did this but you can't take charges in the open floor the way you used to be able to. The new engine for the game won't let you do it. Just the timing and the actual gameplay took a giant leap forward this year and at randoms points while playing the game you just say wow.

Lmao damn I used to always get people to charge into me
    go bears go bulls go cubsray: go blackhawks(new fan) go spurs

ninja rap haha http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vx7dt0Wscpc

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bbcmillionaire View Post
    Lmao damn I used to always get people to charge into me
    I hated people like you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 97'bulls View Post
    I have it.

It is kinda tough to stop the PC in this game compared to previous years from what I have found out. Even so, you can still blow out the PC on hall of fame level. I used the 1992 Dream Team vs the 2012 Team, and MJ went nuts in that game scoring 44 points and 1992 Team won by 24 points.
    - Michael Jordan

vCash
    Best 2k by far , I'm just waiting for the roster update to come out that was pushed till next week so I can play with Teauge on the Bulls since hr didn't sign till Aug 8th and the roster was updated as of the 3rd.

vCash
    Does anyone have it for PS3 and pre ordered it to get the All Star weekend?? I cant find where to enter it. The code section saves invalid!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by c smooth1810 View Post
    Does anyone have it for PS3 and pre ordered it to get the All Star weekend?? I cant find where to enter it. The code section saves invalid!
    You have to go to your guide button at least on Xbox and go to Redeem Code. Once that happens you have to download the allstar content. It was like a 120 MB for 360.
    - Michael Jordan

vCash
    Does anyone know how to start triple threat? That is, initiate triple threat "Stance", if you will?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CubbyBlue2009 View Post
    I hated people like you.
    Lol then laugh at you while my player gets up injured.. -_-
    go bears go bulls go cubsray: go blackhawks(new fan) go spurs

ninja rap haha http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vx7dt0Wscpc

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast