Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who Will Average More Per Game?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Evan Turner

20 74.07%
  • Jason Richardson

7 25.93%
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Knowledge View Post
    1. JRich is a vet and locker room leader, but jrue controls everything on the court when he is on it.

2. Its only one game, lets at least get 30 games in before we make anything final. No matter your feelings on turner, it is still early.

3. And I'll take whatever swaggy gives us over having lou here long term. Good player, bad defender, poor shot selection, didn't want him back.

If swaggy performs, great. If not, its a 1 year deal. We can move on from him.
    Early? Its been 2 years. Turner's biggest asset right now is rebounding. That drops when Bynum is back. Turner needs the ball to be effective. There will be less opputunities when Bynum is back. If Turner performs on another team its not cos we gave up on him to early, its just that he doesnt fit in here

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Knowledge View Post
    Its only one game, lets at least get 30 games in before we make anything final. No matter your feelings on turner, it is still early.

Nah. I saw it from the moment he stepped on the court. And then I waited 160 games.

I've seen enough.

You need another 30 to see what I see? You go ahead and take your time. Get back to me at that time.

vCash
    30 games is a fair amount of time to evaluate the whole team, not just Turner.

I think we all know he hasn't lived up to the hype/expectations of being a #2 pick so far in his career and that a turnaround likely isn't coming at this point.

I have already said that Turner is looking more like a bench candidate everyday. Nothing more for me to add, I can only watch to see if I'm right or wrong. I was, like 95% of 76er nation, was definitely wrong about him coming out of the draft. Wish we could redo that pick.
    Last edited by Knowledge; 11-01-2012 at 05:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Hinkie
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

vCash

Who Will Score More?

We need to trade for a 2.... We have 3 of em and they all suck

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyPrior View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BChydro86 View Post
    Rickys new thing is falsy believing jrich is good and a leader.

Outside of that ONE fast break where he almost missed the layup, all he does is take 3s
    Yeah, not so much.

I don't believe JRich "is good". I believe he will be more productive, offensively, than Turner. That's all I said. The vast majority of those polled (here) think the opposite. I assume you are one of them.

And he's the closest we have to a leader...which you take to be a small thing. Look at last night's fourth quarter and tell me that won't be important this season. We have about 5-6 loose canons out there with no direction. We need a vet. JRich is ours.

Don't get all mopey on me because your beloved Turner is turning out to be EXACTLY what I said the moment we signed him. Admit defeat, blow smoke up my buttocks and lets move on from here. Lesson learned.
    J rich wasnt a leader in the 4th last night... Hawes and holiday came through for us.

Jrich was one of the loose cannons of which u speak.

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    J rich wasnt a leader in the 4th last night... Hawes and holiday came through for us.

Didn't say he was. We needed him in there (before he was reinstalled) to BE the leader, since we have none.

And stop with the Jrue Love. He was 5 for 16 for chrissake. He shot worse than Iggy. You're embarrassing the Board.

Jrue's got about three years until he leads anyone. And if HAWES if our vet? You're really not getting it.

vCash

Who Will Score More?

Jrue shot poorly, but came through when it mattered. As did hawes. And no, im not counting on hawes for anything, it was likely a fluke game.... Although he does look like he added another foot to his vertical, just saying, that cant hurt.

Also, whyd u cut out my point of jrich being part of the gunner-ness that almost lost us the game in the first place.... Not very leader-ish of him.

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    He wasn't even IN THE GAME during that time. Stop hating. He's almost as good a shooter as ****ing Ray Allen for crying out loud. HE gets to shoot when he sees a high percentage opportunity; he's earned it. Nick Young and Wright were in there taking UNBELIEVABLY bad shots, early in the clock, when we had the lead! Together they were 6 of 21.

Start with them.

vCash
    Jrue had 12 assists, and 6 boards. 4/5 from line. Got his point in lane, drew fouls, distributed the ball, rebounded and the focus is his field goal percentage? Clown!
    Pay attention. You might learn something.

vCash
    The team in a whole had a shocking game in terms of shot selection. With wright,young and JRich its like they just told themselfs there a perimeter team. Faried played like 2mins of the 2nd half and still we wouldnt attack the rim. We didnt even put the ball in the post to shoot it back on to the open man.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MylesKong View Post
    Jrue had 12 assists, and 6 boards. 4/5 from line. Got his point in lane, drew fouls, distributed the ball, rebounded and the focus is his field goal percentage? Clown!
    Hey numbnuts, we're talking about the fourth quarter.

vCash
    ^^ i guess that and-1 to stretch the lead when it was close didnt happen?

and it definately wasnt something a leader would do...

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyPrior View Post
    Hey numbnuts, we're talking about the fourth quarter.
    He shot 5 for 16 in the fourth? C'mon man!

vCash
    ^^ i guess that and-1 to stretch the lead when it was close didnt happen?

and it definately wasnt something a leader would do...
    Neither did iggys to in the guts of the game. It must be that special tv.

vCash
    Jrue did some nice things late; he also had - overall - a fairly decent game. Not great; not bad.

Truth be told...none of them played as well as I'd have liked (except for Hawes). Thought Doug had a bad 4th.

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast