Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who Will Average More Per Game?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Evan Turner

20 74.07%
  • Jason Richardson

7 25.93%
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Making shots means you're good. Everyone's been known that.
    Pay attention. You might learn something.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyPrior View Post
    here's an idea maybe he could just MAKE some shots.
    That is a good idea. That needs to happen more often. Here's another good idea: if the end result of how the offense is being run is a bunch of catch and shoot shots (probably mostly long 2's) from ET late in the shot clock, then change how the offense is being run. He's not going to suddenly become Reggie Miller.
    When you go out of the way just to hate...no one takes you seriously.

vCash
    Still a few games left in the season but so far JRich's 10/4/2 beats ET's 5/6/2 performance. He was more active on 'd' (4 steals to 0) and more careful with the ball (0 TO's to 3).

Will monitor situation.

vCash

Who Will Score More?

Apparently they both kind of suck....

We have 3 2-guards and none of them are that good.

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    JRich played fine. Should have seen more in the 4th due to his being our leader. But Doug will work that stuff out.

vCash

Who Will Score More?

He played the best of the 3, but i didnt like his half court game at all... Theyre all too 3-happy, but him especially.

You seem to have this weird idea of him being our leader.... Holiday is quite clearly the leader of this team.... And apparently hawes is the defensive anchor. Lol.

Bottom line is this thread is irrelevent only because turner sucking doesnt make jrich good. Cause hes not. He also played worse defense than nick young last night, who did look like he was at least trying.... Similar to how jodie meeks used to "try" lol.

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    At this point I'm not expecting much from ET. And this isn't based off of one game, it is based off what we have seen from him in his career so far. Plenty of season to go, but my 14 ppg prediction which was based off of hope, aint looking good.

Coming into the season, I didn't expect Wright, JRich, and Wayns to all prove to be worthy of taking Turner's minutes/shot opportunities.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Hinkie
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

vCash
    By the way...(and I am not the type to say 'told ya so', as you know) I told you you'd all hate Nick Young.

He will have you BEGGING for Lou's return.

That guy sucks at the game of basketball. Add to that his unprecedented selfishness? Hoofa doofa.

Oh, and Jrue, our LEADER? You gotta be ****ing kidding. He is not even a remotely smart player...let alone a mature one. (Hey - keep rolling the ball up court when we have the LEAD you dumb nitwit!)

vCash
    Thats just inexperiance right there. Im sure some one told Jrue what he did and not he's learnt and realised that. And why would people hate Nick Young already. Cos he didnt fill it up in game 1? He stepped in from the 3 for a long 2 in the 4th for a better look which is something Lou would never of done. The effort on D is something ive never seen from him in his career. He will be better and less frustrating then Lou hands down

vCash
    By the way...(and I am not the type to say 'told ya so', as you know) I told you you'd all hate Nick Young.

He will have you BEGGING for Lou's return.

That guy sucks at the game of basketball. Add to that his unprecedented selfishness? Hoofa doofa.

Oh, and Jrue, our LEADER? You gotta be ****ing kidding. He is not even a remotely smart player...let alone a mature one. (Hey - keep rolling the ball up court when we have the LEAD you dumb nitwit!)
    Who is yall? I must have missed it but I don't see anyone saying they hate Nick Young and would rather have Lou. Talk about delusional thoughts.

vCash
    Congrats to Ricky for behaving and not acting like a hater.

I might be starting to see Evan as a bust too :s

Authentic Phillies, Eagles , Sixers and Man City fan
    - I love Ray Lewis.

"Do not scorn a weak cub, he may become a brutal tiger"

vCash
    Best thing for Turner is a new team. I dont think he will be a complete bust but he just has to start fresh and get out of the mindset he's in. When ever he has 1 decent game or 3-4 games u just think its the start of something special but he will have that 1 bad game or play and u look at him and he's beat up

vCash

Who Will Score More?

Rickys new thing is falsy believing jrich is good and a leader.

Outside of that ONE fast break where he almost missed the layup, all he does is take 3s

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BChydro86 View Post
    Rickys new thing is falsy believing jrich is good and a leader.

Outside of that ONE fast break where he almost missed the layup, all he does is take 3s
    Yeah, not so much.

I don't believe JRich "is good". I believe he will be more productive, offensively, than Turner. That's all I said. The vast majority of those polled (here) think the opposite. I assume you are one of them.

And he's the closest we have to a leader...which you take to be a small thing. Look at last night's fourth quarter and tell me that won't be important this season. We have about 5-6 loose canons out there with no direction. We need a vet. JRich is ours.

Don't get all mopey on me because your beloved Turner is turning out to be EXACTLY what I said the moment we signed him. Admit defeat, blow smoke up my buttocks and lets move on from here. Lesson learned.

vCash
    1. JRich is a vet and locker room leader, but jrue controls everything on the court when he is on it.

2. Its only one game, lets at least get 30 games in before we make anything final. No matter your feelings on turner, it is still early.

3. And I'll take whatever swaggy gives us over having lou here long term. Good player, bad defender, poor shot selection, didn't want him back.

If swaggy performs, great. If not, its a 1 year deal. We can move on from him.
    Last edited by Knowledge; 11-01-2012 at 04:30 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Hinkie
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast