Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who Will Average More Per Game?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Evan Turner

20 74.07%
  • Jason Richardson

7 25.93%
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    vCash
    That was...umm...gracious.
    Pay attention. You might learn something.

vCash
    I had no problem with how Collins managed the game. The Nuggets are too good of a team to shoot as bad as they did, they were gonna get hot at some point. Luckily we stepped up and made big plays on both ends to seal the W.

RETURN OF THE MAC

Rec: 57 Yards: 921 TD: 9

vCash
    They aren't that good really. I believe they will regret including themselves in that trade. Affalo and Harrington produced more than iggy will. No gallinari hurts the offense too.
    Last edited by MylesKong; 11-01-2012 at 11:41 PM.
    Pay attention. You might learn something.

vCash
    Definitely way overrated

vCash

Who Will Score More?

RP,

Ill admit that i am very skiddish with jrich. Hes been around for a while, and ive never EVER liked his game.... Not even when he was a young dunker, and i even remember saying that golden state ****ed up by going with him over larry hughes.... Which is probably still true.

But im done hating on the guy, hes played well as a sixer, outside of maybe one or 2 games, he hasnt hurt us in any way, which i expected him to do. His defense isnt good, but its better than its probably ever been at any stage of his career before philly.

He still has an early trigger, and i dont love that, but he plays with an energy that i did not expect, or that ive ever seen before in his career.

Am i a jrich fan? No. But hes a sixer, hes not hurting us ( yet) so im done hating on the guy.

Its not like hes willie green.... And he doesnt dribble like an ******* like lou....

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    JRich is a much better shooter but Turner has the ball in his hands more. Its close. I would say JRich

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyPrior View Post
    Since Evan will be relied on primarily for defense and rebounding...and Richardson's specific task will be scoring...I have to go with Jason on this. In several less minutes than Evan.

Thinking 14 PPG to 11.5 PPG

You?
    This is downright scary, how well I have evaluated our Sixer players - don't ya think?

While many guaranteed 14...18...even 20 points from our Second Overall Pick, I had him at 11.5. I also predicted JRich to be at 14.

Still quite a few games to play...but here's where they stand after the first 15% of the season has come and gone:

13.5 to 11.6

Uncanny.

I'm no Emily Post, but cards and well-wishes would seem appropriate.

vCash
    Maybe even better than that - I'm still adjusting JRich's per game numbers to not count his 2 pre-injury minutes against NYK, so in my mind he's at 15.4. I'll stop doing that later in the season when 1 game makes less of a difference, but for now his numbers are underrating what he's actually done.

So yup, you were right on the JRich bounce.

I'm going to stick my neck out and say it still wouldn't surprise me (and in fact I might even expect) him to drop off a little, maybe up to a few points, but I don't know how much. My reasoning for that being that he's had stretches like this in previous years, but also lean stretches like he hasn't quite had with us yet - so I have to assume that'll continue and he'll regress back to the mean at some point, rather than this being his new norm.

But still, very very welcome production from JRich. Good stuff.

vCash
    I would not be too terribly surprised if JRich puts up 15ppg over the course of the season. I think it more likely will be around 13.5, but who knows? He and NYoung should both be thrilled they are playing for Doug.

Off the ball shooters who shoot first and think 2nd are going to get more opps to do their thing with Collins than potentially almost any other coach in the NBA.
    When you go out of the way just to hate...no one takes you seriously.

vCash
    Don't look now, but as of today... They're exactly tied: 12.9 PPG each.

http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/4239/evan-turner

http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/1...son-richardson

Technically Turner has a slight lead: 181 points in 14 games = 12.93 ppg

J-Rich has 129 points in 10 games = 12.90 ppg

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sixer04fan View Post
    Don't look now, but as of today... They're exactly tied: 12.9 PPG each.

http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/4239/evan-turner

http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/1...son-richardson

Technically Turner has a slight lead: 181 points in 14 games = 12.93 ppg

J-Rich has 129 points in 10 games = 12.90 ppg
    In my book, that puts ET ahead. He's over-achieving as per my prediction...and JRich is under-performing.

Not by alot for either...but I put my neck out and so still expect Rich to come out on top.

He's gotta stop playing gimpy.

And Turner needs more performances like last night (1-8 from inside the arc)...which I fully expect.

vCash
    ET keeps shooting plenty of catch and shoot jumpers...too many. He still had 42 points on 30 shots the last two games, which was nice. But given their roles in the half court offense, injury is probably the only thing that will save ET in this clash of the 12 to 16 ppg scoring titans. Under most other coaches with this roster, ET would be the easy winner. Under Collins, JRich has the advantage.

vCash
    Under some, ET might be riding the pines.

vCash
    Under some, ET might be riding the pines.
    With this roster, and with ET stuffing the stat sheet while also defending the opposition's best wing scorer every night, you can't be serious. That's without even pointing out that he was the 2nd overall pick or that JRich is 31 years old.

There is no coach in the NBA where ET would be riding the pine with this roster. That's nonsense.

vCash
    Just a little joke.

But I would say "stuffing the stat sheet" is a bit.....generous. And his defense (other than that against Westbrook) has been wildly underwhelming.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast