Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

is tonights game on tv..?

they play bankers life in Indpls tonight at 7..

vCash
    According to the schedule the first preseason game that has any kind of broadcast is the 20th on Fox Sports

vCash
    try vipbox(dot)tv

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    Anybody catch it? I just checked the score on my phone a few times. They were down by 11 at the half and ended up pulling it out...Like I said I didn't see it, but it looks like Green was a monster doing pretty much everything. 57% shooting, 4 assists, 2 steals, and only one turnover....ooh and he was a game high +17 on the +/- stat....I also saw a tweet that said Green got a T for staring someone down after putting an oop in their face.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by matthollabak View Post
    Anybody catch it? I just checked the score on my phone a few times. They were down by 11 at the half and ended up pulling it out...Like I said I didn't see it, but it looks like Green was a monster doing pretty much everything. 57% shooting, 4 assists, 2 steals, and only one turnover....ooh and he was a game high +17 on the +/- stat....I also saw a tweet that said Green got a T for staring someone down after putting an oop in their face.
    i saw the last 8 minutes on the site i posted above. Hansbrough, Green and Mahinmi were very impressive. But they were playing against other back-ups. I think we have the opportunity to have one of the best benches in the NBA this year. We have just about the perfect mix in the second unit. Well just have to wait and see how it all comes together.

and seriously if you guys have time and want to catch the games, that website has every sports event ive wanted to watch for the last 4 months (which is when i started using it)

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p