Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: George Hill

vCash

George Hill

Any update on George Hill injury?

vCash
    From what I've read it's looking like he won't be available for the opener. I saw that he has pain when he laughs about a week ago, which obviously isn't a good sign. Hip pointers are tricky to get over.

I'm excited to see DJ starting, everyone has raved about how he's done in the pre-season being a great distributor.

#iubb

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jacquewho? View Post
    From what I've read it's looking like he won't be available for the opener. I saw that he has pain when he laughs about a week ago, which obviously isn't a good sign. Hip pointers are tricky to get over.

I'm excited to see DJ starting, everyone has raved about how he's done in the pre-season being a great distributor.
    yeah, the last two games hes really picked it up assist wise. Double digits in both. In terms of continuity though, i would prefer Hill to start to opener and have an assist machine in the second unit to keep our bench offense moving.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    We're more capable of handling injuries this year... but you still hate to see them as the opener approaches. I'm more concerned about Danny's knee flaring up this year. We'll be in good hands with Augustin starting for a while.

I'm glad we get two easier opponents in our first 2 games... because it seems like it might take a while before we start playing our best ball. Hopefully we can scrape together 2 early wins and start getting better before harder games come up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ty_smitty21 View Post
    We're more capable of handling injuries this year... but you still hate to see them as the opener approaches. I'm more concerned about Danny's knee flaring up this year. We'll be in good hands with Augustin starting for a while.

I'm glad we get two easier opponents in our first 2 games... because it seems like it might take a while before we start playing our best ball. Hopefully we can scrape together 2 early wins and start getting better before harder games come up.
    Kobe has played for something like 4 years since he got the same procedure done.

This procedure convinced Brandon Roy he was healthy enough to come back to the NBA.

I think Granger will be fine.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    I heard Vogel on the radio and he said that in the fan jam Hill looked like the best player on the court even though he was limited....so I'm wondering if maybe he will be ready?

vCash
    ^Ya he's expected to play in the opener. He's still gonna be limited so expect to see a timeshare with DJ

#iubb

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jacquewho? View Post
    ^Ya he's expected to play in the opener. He's still gonna be limited so expect to see a timeshare with DJ
    I think thats perfect. Im hoping Hill gets 7-8 minutes a half. Augustin can play some with the first unit before the second unit comes in.