Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Northwestern and the job...

Pat Fitzgerald has done at this program. This is against the rules since I'm an Illini fan to but I love Northwestern as well...Great football school and its all because of Pat. I love his coaching style he is the hard nosed coach but is a players coach to who just has so much passion and bleeds purple for his school I also love how he's turned down other offers to stay at his alma-mater. I love that about him and even though their schedule has been really easy so far its great they have a chance to be undefeated at 6-0. What do you guys think of the job he's done at Northwestern?
    Eastern Illinois Class of 2012'

I'm the say way with Vanderbilt despite being a Gators fans. But yeah amazing job thus far I know people here at Vanderbilt looked at that game as a win going into the season.

Marcus Mariota

Rough game today. But yeah I like what Fitzgerald has done at NU. I was actually thinking today about how the unfortunate Randy Walker death allowed Fitzgerald to take over with sort of a grace period to really learn on the job and I think it's worked out pretty well in the long run. Still wish they could recruit a little better. It would be nice to get a couple 4 star recruits every year. But maybe that is wishful thinking.