Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 73 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    vCash
    That's fine but, I personally don't see an issue with smoking pot at all. Mind you I don't smoke pot either. Literally it would be the least of my concerns and frankly I'm shocked anyone would care that much that has even the slightest idea how harmless it is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kozelkid View Post
    From taking numerous neuroscience and biology classes. I'll be happy to give you some links to articles when I get home.
    So, these articles will show proof that marijuana doesn't affect your brain, mood, and actions?

vCash

2012 FA/Trade ideas thread

Noooo he clearly responded to your comment asking him how he knew that no chemical stays in ones body forever. His response had NOTHING to do with actual affects.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by northsider View Post
    That's fine but, I personally don't see an issue with smoking pot at all. Mind you I don't smoke pot either. Literally it would be the least of my concerns and frankly I'm shocked anyone would care that much that has even the slightest idea how harmless it is.
    I have seen the results of marijuana use. I deal with it on a daily basis! When a person attacks my character while defending their drug use is at the very least, hypocritical. Kid questions my IQ level while defending illegal drug use. That is crazy on so many levels, that it's not even worth going into again.

vCash

And yes of course it affects ones mind and body but, so do emotions and daily activities deemed "normal".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan Rules:23888263
    Quote Originally Posted by kozelkid View Post
    From taking numerous neuroscience and biology classes. I'll be happy to give you some links to articles when I get home.
    So, these articles will show proof that marijuana doesn't affect your brain, mood, and actions?
    Sure. Research by EXPERTS, scientists, physicians, etc. Granted, you're probably arrogant enough to think you know better.

And by effect, I man negative LONG TERM effects.

vCash
    Illegal sure but, do you honestly believe pot is harmful solely cause of its legal status? I'd be willing to bet the percent of once or current pot smokers who perform daily routines and jobs without disturbance due to use would be astronimical.

vCash
    Noooo he clearly responded to your comment asking him how he knew that no chemical stays in ones body forever. His response had NOTHING to do with actual affects.
    That was the original argument. As far as it not staying in your body, sure he can give me the articles that proves that it doesn't stay in your body! Let me see the article that proves it doesn't stay in your body!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan Rules View Post
    Ooohh! Your a tough guy. And since you have not proven anything other than how much of a childish *** you are, your immature thoughts are factless. I would like to see you prove where marijuana doesn't affect your brain. I guess you can't cause your brain is already affected you punk *** kid!
    Yep, you seem like one of those cops that everybody hates. Typical tough guy who probably couldn't get a college education, and has to carry around a gun and a badge to feel like a tough guy.

Call me unimpressed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    Illegal sure but, do you honestly believe pot is harmful solely cause of its legal status? I'd be willing to bet the percent of once or current pot smokers who perform daily routines and jobs without disturbance due to use would be astronimical.
    I will speak on what I have seen personally. My original statement that started kid's reaction was; "marijuana use is harmful, it ruins lives". A kid sells marijuana to a man. The man didn't have all of the money, so the drug is bought on credit. When it came time to pay the kid, the man didn't pay. The kid came back and shot the man, killing him, and also shooting the guy who was with the man, blinding him. The kid at the time of the incident was under the influence of marijuana. The life of the man, who is dead, his friend, who is blind, and the kid, who will spend the rest of his life in prison, are ruined because of marijuana. Not to mention the family and friends lives who has been affected. Lives are ruined!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SDBearsFan View Post
    Yep, you seem like one of those cops that everybody hates. Typical tough guy who probably couldn't get a college education, and has to carry around a gun and a badge to feel like a tough guy.

Call me unimpressed.
    I won't call you anything. You were not in this conversation. Furthermore, you have no idea what education, military, and work experience I have. So, for you to jump in an argument, shows your ignorance.

vCash
    I will speak on what I have seen personally. My original statement that started kid's reaction was; "marijuana use is harmful, it ruins lives". A kid sells marijuana to a man. The man didn't have all of the money, so the drug is bought on credit. When it came time to pay the kid, the man didn't pay. The kid came back and shot the man, killing him, and also shooting the guy who was with the man, blinding him. The kid at the time of the incident was under the influence of marijuana. The life of the man, who is dead, his friend, who is blind, and the kid, who will spend the rest of his life in prison, are ruined because of marijuana. Not to mention the family and friends lives who has been affected. Lives are ruined!

Dumbass, you could say that about anything. Are you ****ing serious? What if I borrowed money from someone to start a company, and couldn't pay them back? That person gets desperate, pulls a gun on me and kills me. You going to argue that me starting a business is what did me in?

Before you blame marijuana, how'd the kid get the gun? And how many people buy drugs on "credit"? Lord have Mercy, no wonder you're a cop.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    I won't call you anything. You were not in this conversation. Furthermore, you have no idea what education, military, and work experience I have. So, for you to jump in an argument, shows your ignorance.
    1. Not much
    2. If you do, God Bless.
    3. Hopefully not much more as a cop
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash

That didn't prove anything other then that kid was a dumbass. The pot he smoked didn't drive him to kill people it was the fact he was a moron to begin with. I mean there are dumb people in the world regardless of drug influence.

Let alone who the **** sells drugs on credit?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SDBearsFan View Post
    Dumbass, you could say that about anything. Are you ****ing serious? What if I borrowed money from someone to start a company, and couldn't pay them back? That person gets desperate, pulls a gun on me and kills me. You going to argue that me starting a business is what did me in?

Before you blame marijuana, how'd the kid get the gun? And how many people buy drugs on "credit"? Lord have Mercy, no wonder you're a cop.
    How old are you?

Page 8 of 73 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast