I hate copying and pasting to PSD.
    Mike...
    ... when talking Notre Dame football

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BcEuAbRsS View Post
    I hate copying and pasting to PSD.
    I do it for you guys

vCash
    The issue with getting rid of Tillman for someone is that you fill up one hole only to create another. It really isn't necessary yet since he's proven he is still capable of playing at a high level.

vCash
    It's a difficult decision, but I'd rather have the offense to compete rather then hoping the defense has another year in it.
    Mike...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BcEuAbRsS View Post
    It's a difficult decision, but I'd rather have the offense to compete rather then hoping the defense has another year in it.
    I dont think anyone is expecting that the defense will be top 5. However losing Tillman could be the difference from a borderline top 10 to a bottom 10 D due to the passing ways of the NFL

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CubbyBlue2009 View Post
    The issue with getting rid of Tillman for someone is that you fill up one hole only to create another. It really isn't necessary yet since he's proven he is still capable of playing at a high level.
    Before letting Trillman go, I'd see how he was @ safety first. I believe he would be a great safety. Other good CB's turned have into decent safeties in the past. It's worth a shot, we always seem thin @ safety.

vCash
    You don't feel like there is a corner in the first or seconds round that could start in place of Tillman? Personally, I love Xavier Rhodes from Florida St.
    Mike...

vCash
    I think Trillman still has the legs to play FS. He could cover the top and be a ballhawk.

Or, we all know he can tackle, and he's nearly the master at punching the ball out. With his size, he probably could be a SS.

Who knows until he tries it. His leadership is valuable, and he would be missed if he was cut.

vCash
    If Conte and Wright weren't playing well along with bring cheap then I would think that would be an option.
    Mike...

vCash
    true. but depth would nice. trillman peobably would start.

vCash
    I wouldn't cut Peppers, I would ask him to restructure his contract. I wouldn't bring back Izzy, I would draft a DE in the 4th.

I would sign a CB in FA to go along with Tillman, Jennings, Frey, and resign Moore. Ask Tillman to restructure his contract.

I would resign Urlacher on the cheap. I would resign Roach and Hayes. I would draft a MLB in the 1st or 2nd. Keeping Briggs and Thomas also.

I think we are set at Safeties. Wright, Conte, Steltz, and Hardin.

That is a nice defense that is incorporating some good youth while maintaining older talent. The key would be having a rotation system where there are older players like Peppers, Briggs, Tillman, Urlacher and the DTs. Asking 300 lb lineman to play at a pace that we do, requires heavy rotation to ensure fresh bodies.

Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2363717273