Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 57 of 73 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 1091
  1. #841
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Jordan
    Posts
    34,068
    vCash
    1500
    I don't think we need to bring in anyone. Smith said that Hester and Alshon (as well as Spencer) will likely be back next week.

    We still don't know what the word is on Bennett, but if he's good to go then we'd be at full strength as far as the WR corps. Plus, Tice seems to have remembered that Forte can run a route and Weems has been a decent option. No real sense in bringing in an unfamiliar face.

    Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

  2. #842
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    6 minutes away from United Center
    Posts
    37,933
    vCash
    3109
    Wasn't Bennett concussed? I think it was his first one in his career but I think he'll miss the game.

  3. #843
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    1,458
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    Wasn't Bennett concussed? I think it was his first one in his career but I think he'll miss the game.
    Not necessarily. It all depends on how severe the concussion was.

    Also, let's not forget about Knox. I don't know what his status is but I'm sure he'll be back next season. If he can get back in shape, then there's our deep threat. Marshall, Alshon, and Knox is a great WR unit.

  4. #844
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    CubStucknearDET
    Posts
    7,089
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by {Ron!n} View Post
    I don't think we need to bring in anyone. Smith said that Hester and Alshon (as well as Spencer) will likely be back next week.

    We still don't know what the word is on Bennett, but if he's good to go then we'd be at full strength as far as the WR corps. Plus, Tice seems to have remembered that Forte can run a route and Weems has been a decent option. No real sense in bringing in an unfamiliar face.
    Wait, Alshon is back next week? Dude, that's awesome!

    IDGAF

  5. #845
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    70,042
    vCash
    1187
    Quote Originally Posted by La_Biblioteca View Post
    Wait, Alshon is back next week? Dude, that's awesome!
    Its not for sure

    The Bears believe there's a "good chance" Alshon Jeffery (knee scope) will be able to return for Week 14.
    Beat writer Mike C. Wright concedes it's "no slam dunk," but the team is cautiously optimistic. Jeffery took part in pre-game warmups ahead of Sunday's loss to the Seahawks and is able to run at near-full speed. The Bears could really use a second wideout to handle the receiving load behind Brandon Marshall. Dec 2 - 10:43 PM
    http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/7441/alshon-jeffery


    Its weird to hear something like that from a Chicago Team. Normally its just we dont know

  6. #846
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,710
    vCash
    1275
    Quote Originally Posted by Full-Size Ditka View Post
    Not necessarily. It all depends on how severe the concussion was.

    Also, let's not forget about Knox. I don't know what his status is but I'm sure he'll be back next season. If he can get back in shape, then there's our deep threat. Marshall, Alshon, and Knox is a great WR unit.
    We can't count on Knox. We need to add another deep threat in the draft. Johnny is kind of like a lottery ticket at this point. Hope for the best and anything he can give us is a huge bonus.

    Last I saw reported he was still having trouble just doing normal movements.

  7. #847
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    CubStucknearDET
    Posts
    7,089
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BCB mwat15 View Post
    We can't count on Knox. We need to add another deep threat in the draft. Johnny is kind of like a lottery ticket at this point. Hope for the best and anything he can give us is a huge bonus.

    Last I saw reported he was still having trouble just doing normal movements.
    It's weird, I honestly forgot Johnny Knox existed this year.

    IDGAF

  8. #848
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    419
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by sager729 View Post
    Why are you getting 2 OG when we have Lance Louis, who should have no problem getting back for next season?
    He tore his acl We don't know if he will be ready by the start of next yr ... I dont think he is the freak athlete that ap is ... And I know he won't have to cut as much as a rb but his acl would need to be heal for him to help our line .... Frederick is a g/c so he can play guard until Louis is a 100% percent which will prob be 2015 and by than garza will be done so Frederick could play center

  9. #849
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    CubStucknearDET
    Posts
    7,089
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by nabster26 View Post
    He tore his acl We don't know if he will be ready by the start of next yr ... I dont think he is the freak athlete that ap is ... And I know he won't have to cut as much as a rb but his acl would need to be heal for him to help our line .... Frederick is a g/c so he can play guard until Louis is a 100% percent which will prob be 2015 and by than garza will be done so Frederick could play center
    I think Louis should be fine. Honestly, first and foremost, we need our LT position covered. After that, I'd rather get the rest of the line replacements. Louis has been our only above average O-lineman this year, so let's get the rest of the line figured out and work from there.

    IDGAF

  10. #850
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,710
    vCash
    1275
    Quote Originally Posted by La_Biblioteca View Post
    It's weird, I honestly forgot Johnny Knox existed this year.
    I 100% believe this offense is severely missing him. No one can really take the top off of a defense. It is unfortunate, Knox finally would have been in the appropriate role and I think he could have gone for something like 55/1000/5.

  11. #851
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    21,130
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BCB mwat15 View Post
    We can't count on Knox. We need to add another deep threat in the draft. Johnny is kind of like a lottery ticket at this point. Hope for the best and anything he can give us is a huge bonus.

    Last I saw reported he was still having trouble just doing normal movements.
    Got any ideas for that type of WR in the draft?

  12. #852
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Wilson, NC
    Posts
    11,557
    vCash
    1500
    We all know that we have an aging defense. We all know that we have crap for an oline. And we all know that JC could use more weapons.

    We have what, 5 picks in the draft?

    Emery needs to be active in FA and land anyone that improves our team. Period. Offense or Defense. Same thing with the draft, BPA. If there's a LB at our pick, good. If there's a WR or TE there, go for it. A tackle? A guard? JUMP! Don't fool yourself to think Knox will be back, we don't know. Don't fool yourself to think Louis will be back at full strength, again, we have no clue. Sadly, Urlacher has been on the decline. I don't want to see our FO being vanilla and sign all scrubs. We need more talent on the Oline & at WR/TE. We need good depth everywhere.

    Emery has his work cut out for himself, that's for sure.

  13. #853
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    13,957
    vCash
    1500
    One thing that scared me durring the game last sunday was when the anouncer mentioned that Urlacher said that if we won the super bowl he would retire. I mean, yes he is up in age, but I think he has a few solid years left. but if he is out, we need to find a replacement fast.


    ‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

    -Rem Koolhaas

  14. #854
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Milkyway
    Posts
    11,627
    vCash
    1500
    I say bring in MSW for a look at WR. We need help at WR, now!

  15. #855
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    8,043
    vCash
    4000
    Anyone know our cap situation off hand going into the offseason

Page 57 of 73 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •