Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 55 of 73 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Wow they passed on Larry and Calvin but decided to draft Heyward-Bay, passing on Crabtree in the process.

Al Davis Raiders

RIP Al Davis
    Last edited by Full-Size Ditka; 11-30-2012 at 07:06 PM.

vCash

2012 FA/Trade ideas thread (and CSSTL's never seen Dumb & Dumber)

I think building the line through FA is the best option for this team. The Bears aren't good at developing their own linemen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBears1127 View Post
    I think building the line through FA is the best option for this team. The Bears aren't good at developing their own linemen.
    True!

vCash

2012 FA/Trade ideas thread (and CSSTL's never seen Dumb & Dumber)

Priority #1 this off season, however they do it
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    vCash
    Jones + any FA would make me happy, still under the debate of who I want off the starting linup more, Webb or Carimi.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Jones + any FA would make me happy, still under the debate of who I want off the starting linup more, Webb or Carimi.
    Give Carimi a chance, he hardly played last season. This is effectively his rookie year. He looks a little shellshocked out there, too high in his stance in pass pro sometimes. Give him time to adjust to the pro game. It's the least we can do, since we've given Webb chance after wasted chance.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Full-Size Ditka View Post
    Give Carimi a chance, he hardly played last season. This is effectively his rookie year. He looks a little shellshocked out there, too high in his stance in pass pro sometimes. Give him time to adjust to the pro game. It's the least we can do, since we've given Webb chance after wasted chance.
    webb while not spectacular hasnt played that bad this year, the question is can he develop more than carimi can. the fact is just because webb was a 7th round pick and carimi a 1st doesnt mean anythign to there development.

-Rem Koolhaas

vCash
    How about just playing Carimi at left tackle since it's his natural position, and despite what people think, technique and positions are not easy to transition or mirror when moving from one side of the line to the other. That, or just give Carimi time at right tackle to develop. I remember Bulaga really sucked too his rookie season.

#VoteRizzo... or else

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by La_Biblioteca View Post
    How about just playing Carimi at left tackle since it's his natural position, and despite what people think, technique and positions are not easy to transition or mirror when moving from one side of the line to the other. That, or just give Carimi time at right tackle to develop. I remember Bulaga really sucked too his rookie season.
    technique yes isnt easy to duplicate over to the other side, but the fact is thats not the only problem his ballance is awful and he allways ends up on the ground. which is unexceptable.

-Rem Koolhaas

vCash
    technique yes isnt easy to duplicate over to the other side, but the fact is thats not the only problem his ballance is awful and he allways ends up on the ground. which is unexceptable.
    Well, he's not gonna be much worse than J'Webb. Who's natural position by the way is right tackle.

#VoteRizzo... or else

vCash
    Carimi at Guard today, lets see how this goes ???

-Rem Koolhaas

vCash
    We really need to take a shot on TO or another wide receiver, we are depleted on wr and g

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VJ18 View Post
    We really need to take a shot on TO or another wide receiver, we are depleted on wr and g
    Titus Young Sr. presents an interesting option. He's a prima donna S.O.B. who I dislike strongly, but he is a legit deep threat, which we need to take some pressure off of Marshall underneath. Maybe with our strong locker room and with him remaining in the same division as his previous team (who he clearly dislikes) it will help him get his **** together and play with a chip on his shoulders.

The sooner he realizes he needs the NFL much more than the NFL needs him, the sooner he becomes a standout IMO.
    Last edited by Full-Size Ditka; 12-02-2012 at 10:10 PM.

vCash
    webb while not spectacular hasnt played that bad this year, the question is can he develop more than carimi can. the fact is just because webb was a 7th round pick and carimi a 1st doesnt mean anythign to there development.
    You missed my point entirely. I wasn't comparing them as players in anyway. I was simply saying that the Bears have given ample opportunity for Webb to develop, so it would be foolish not to do the same for Carimi, considering he's still effectively a rookie. My main point was give him a chance to develop.

vCash
    Honestly, lets consider that we don't make the playoffs. Being Phil Emery's second year he might be considering changing up the coaching staff. Any ideas of who might be considered?

The first that come to my mind are Brian Billick and Bill Cower.

Page 55 of 73 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast