Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 51 of 73 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CubbieKid17 View Post
    Rolando McClain is supposedly getting cut tomorrow. I'd definitely look into signing him if I'm the Bears. Worst case scenario, it's more LB depth.
    This will never happen

our future

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CubbieKid17:24500760
    Rolando McClain is supposedly getting cut tomorrow. I'd definitely look into signing him if I'm the Bears. Worst case scenario, it's more LB depth.
    Just came to post this lol were to low in the wavier order unfortunatly.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mikebrez bears/ View Post
    This will never happen
    Quote Originally Posted by cubbiefan_est88 View Post
    Just came to post this lol were to low in the wavier order unfortunatly.
    Yeah, probably. But a guy can dream haha.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    vCash
    I would love mcclain, and or Aaron Curry, or both would also be nice, both are 1st round tallent players, both could add depth to our LB core, both could become our next mlb or even LB core.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

vCash
    I find it hilarious that we want to bring in first round talents for positions like LB but when we have a first round talent in a lineman, we want him run out of town.

NFC North: Leading the League in Stupid.

vCash
    I don't see McClain offering us much. He is a big, downhill run thumper. Plus, how often do we play 3 LBs anymore? I don't have access to the usage stats, but I would be willing to be that our NB has been used more than Roach at SLB. I mean, he is physically very gifted, but I don't know that he has the coverage instincts to be of any use to us.

vCash
    Just in a quick glance, it looks like Roach has played roughly 1/3 of the defensive snaps, so yeah, it appears as though NB is used far more often.

NFC North: Leading the League in Stupid.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    I find it hilarious that we want to bring in first round talents for positions like LB but when we have a first round talent in a lineman, we want him run out of town.
    We do need a young LB with Urlacher getting up there in age. I'm not saying he'd be our future MLB if we signed him, but he's got a lot of talent and is worth giving a shot to. What first round talent lineman are you talking about here? Serious question, because I don't post in the Bears forum as much as I should.

vCash
    From what I've read, McClain was beat out by a 4th rounder. Raider fans can't stand this guy. Apparently he gets run over by RBs often. He is slow, and the from what I understand, he's a bust. Signing this guy may not be worth it. Other then his college days and a good combine, he's trash.

Pass. Move along. Nothing to see here.

vCash
    McClain is garbage. But I liked what I saw from Curry last season and from everything I've read he is a great person too. But if two organizations have dropped you after being the 4th overall pick in 2009 then there obviously has to be something wrong with his game. We are so ****ed when Urlacher retires.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BcEuAbRsS View Post
    McClain is garbage. But I liked what I saw from Curry last season and from everything I've read he is a great person too. But if two organizations have dropped you after being the 4th overall pick in 2009 then there obviously has to be something wrong with his game. We are so ****ed when Urlacher retires.
    He has bum knees

our future

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    I would love mcclain, and or Aaron Curry, or both would also be nice, both are 1st round tallent players, both could add depth to our LB core, both could become our next mlb or even LB core.
    and....Both are busts.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mikebrez bears/ View Post
    He has bum knees
    Ahh, I was wondering what his problem was. Sucks for him cause he appears to be an actually good guy.

vCash
    Move Hardin(add some weight with offseason program first) next year to WLB and Briggs to SLB.

Resign Campbell, Spencer, Melton and Urlacher

Sign Andy Levitre, OG; Jared Cook, TE

Draft RD1 Jake Matthews, OT; RD2 Larry Warford, OG; RD4 Denard Robinson, WR; RD5 BA CB; RD6 BAFS
    You may think you know but you're horribly blind...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BcEuAbRsS View Post
    Urlacher's already playing slightly below average on terms of tackling efficiency and we are still a top 5-10 defense. I don't think we are as ****ed as most seem to think.

Page 51 of 73 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast