Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 47 of 73 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Not sure if it was posted anywhere, but Chris Spencer's injury is a torn meniscus...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    With Louis on IR we still have a roster spot open, Phil must be High on someone else if he let Okoye walk.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Duke View Post
    With Louis on IR we still have a roster spot open, Phil must be High on someone else if he let Okoye walk.
    Jason Babin. I have the feeling.
    No ideas for the moment.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Duke View Post
    Good point.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBears1990 View Post

Won't make it to the Bears, my man.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    Why would #Bears be interested in former 4th overall pick Aaron Curry? I asked a veteran personnel man about LB.
    “He’s talented but from what I am hearing he has knee issues,” the personnel man told me.

The Bears put Curry through a tryout today at Halas Hall. The Raiders waived Curry last week after having him for about a year. Oakland made an in-season trade for Curry in 2011, shipping the Seahawks a 7th round pick in 2012 and a conditional 5th rounder in 2013. Curry was on the physically unable to perform list to begin this season and appeared in only two games for the Raiders. He was on the field for 8 snaps – 5 of them on special teams in his final game for the Raiders vs. the Saints.

“He was decent while he was in Seattle,” the personnel man said. “I think he has some issues with the knees though. That is what the word is.”

Curry made 46 tackles in 11 games for the Raiders last season

- Biggs
    Seems like they worked out Curry today as well. Got to credit Emery for always trying to improve the team.
    Football is back baby!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBears1990 View Post
    Who'd he take PT away from then? We're already 4 deep at DE right now.
    Football is back baby!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ditka'sMustache View Post
    Who'd he take PT away from then? We're already 4 deep at DE right now.
    We're 4 deep at DE NOW, who knows with injuries. Plus, don't forget that Pep has been battling plantar fasciaitis all season...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    I'm calling Chilo back to the active roster. With Spencer out, we're going to need a guy. I don't know if they'd drop Spencer to IR, so we'd have to see what happens.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    I'm calling Chilo back to the active roster. With Spencer out, we're going to need a guy. I don't know if they'd drop Spencer to IR, so we'd have to see what happens.
    I
    Don't think we can..
    No ideas for the moment.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post

Chilo's done for the season, per multiple beat writers. I don't think they can even activate him from the reserve list if they wanted to.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    Bears placed LG Chilo Rachal on the reserve/non-football injury list.
    The move ends Rachal's season, and likely his career in Chicago. Rachal is only 26, but was beaten like a drum before his benching, and has certainly raised more questions about his character by leaving the team on Wednesday. He's unlikely to get any guaranteed money this offseason. Nov 22 - 4:03 PM
    Duh debo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SDBearsFan View Post
    We're 4 deep at DE NOW, who knows with injuries. Plus, don't forget that Pep has been battling plantar fasciaitis all season...
    I like Babin and I'd love to have him on this team. But I just don't see the fit is all. I think they're other positions that could use the roster spots a lot more.
    Football is back baby!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ditka'sMustache View Post
    I like Babin and I'd love to have him on this team. But I just don't see the fit is all. I think they're other positions that could use the roster spots a lot more.
    The thing is, in a a Cover 2 scheme, really, any scheme in football defensively speaking, you can never have enough of a pass rush. Bringing in Babin on such a low deal makes a lot of sense, and as Phil says, he's ALWAYS looking for ways to improve the roster. All it takes is one injury to Izzy or one of the other guys for a minor move like this to pay off major dividends.

Granted, like I mentioned earlier, there's no way he falls all the way to the Bears in the waiver order. If he did, though, the Bears would pounce.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    vCash
    Babin imo wont be here, he was the one who complained about how we blocked him like a year ago, that said, we did pursue him as well that offseason, but didnt come to terms. maybe maybe not, to me he is an unnessisary signing, rather develop Paea, Wooton and Shea into a future.

also, as far as Curry goes I think I would really like that, getting a guy for nothing would be nice, take a chance and at worst we let him go.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Page 47 of 73 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast