Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 38 of 73 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan Rules View Post
    Is Roach, Wootton, Izzy, Rachal, and Moore worth resigning and for how much?
    Definitely need to keep Wootton, Izzy & Rachal. Probably should hang onto Roach though. If anyone gets overpaid it might be DJ Moore and you don't ever wanna overpay a Nickel corner.
    Quote Originally Posted by nabster26 View Post
    Gould ready to leave Chicago?

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/3519/robbie-gould

Bears K Robbie Gould said the field conditions at Soldier Field could be a factor in if he re-signs. Gould's contract is up after next season. He 10-of-13 at Soldier Field this season and appeared especially upset with the ragged, wet field in last Sunday night's loss to the Texans. "Those will be situations that I'm going to take into [consideration]," Gould said. "I donít know if I want to deal with that as I get older as a kicker."
    That would suck to lose one of the best Kickers in the league because the field is a pile of ****. It's not like that will change any time soon either.

vCash
    It may come down to which one the Bears want between Moore and Hayden. With the Bears having 6 on the roster and dressing all 6 on game day and havingaanother one on the PS, one of them probably won't get resigned.

vCash
    is Spencer under contract next year? (not that they couldn't cut him) Even if Bears go out and get a G in free agency/draft, I would rather they keep Rachal around as a depth guy than Spencer.

Would definitely bring Wooten back, he is young, has been playing better, and you can never have enough pass rushers. If Izzy comes cheap enough, I would bring him back on another one year deal, he seems to be loyal to the team, can contribute inside/out, and is still alright as a rotational DE.

I think DJ Moore walks, he seems to be in Lovie's doghouse, and I don't see him ever being anything but a nickle
    White Sox, Bears, Blackhawks, Spartans
    Go Green! Go White!

If Pro is the opposite of Con, what is the opposite of Progress?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chitown Sparty View Post
    is Spencer under contract next year? (not that they couldn't cut him) Even if Bears go out and get a G in free agency/draft, I would rather they keep Rachal around as a depth guy than Spencer.

Would definitely bring Wooten back, he is young, has been playing better, and you can never have enough pass rushers. If Izzy comes cheap enough, I would bring him back on another one year deal, he seems to be loyal to the team, can contribute inside/out, and is still alright as a rotational DE.

I think DJ Moore walks, he seems to be in Lovie's doghouse, and I don't see him ever being anything but a nickle
    Spencer is a FA and there's no way he's on this team next year

vCash
    Izzy's so underrated...he's a very solid pass rusher and if PFF's ratings mean anything, an elite run defender at his position. The only DE's in the league defending the run better than him have been JPP & Cameron Jordan.

It's a must that he, Melton & Wootton are all re-signed...I think we may have to tag Melton though if he keeps playing like this.

vCash

Bears K Robbie Gould said the field conditions at Soldier Field could be a factor in if he re-signs. Gould's contract is up after next season. He 10-of-13 at Soldier Field this season and appeared especially upset with the ragged, wet field in last Sunday night's loss to the Texans. "Those will be situations that I'm going to take into [consideration]," Gould said. "I donít know if I want to deal with that as I get older as a kicker."
    I mean, what the **** can they do about a wet field? The Bears don't own Soldier Field, and the place is designed to host FIFA tourneys. They can't do a whole lot to the field to improve the grounds without sacrificing that potential gold mine.

I'd love a field that drains better and has a grass surface that isn't worked over like CSSTL at SPIN, but that's not happening anytime soon.
    How I Feel reading Cliff Stein's Contracts:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post

Bears K Robbie Gould said the field conditions at Soldier Field could be a factor in if he re-signs. Gould's contract is up after next season. He 10-of-13 at Soldier Field this season and appeared especially upset with the ragged, wet field in last Sunday night's loss to the Texans. "Those will be situations that I'm going to take into [consideration]," Gould said. "I don’t know if I want to deal with that as I get older as a kicker."
    I mean, what the **** can they do about a wet field? The Bears don't own Soldier Field, and the place is designed to host FIFA tourneys. They can't do a whole lot to the field to improve the grounds without sacrificing that potential gold mine.

I'd love a field that drains better and has a grass surface that isn't worked over like CSSTL at SPIN, but that's not happening anytime soon.
    Actually, the park district wants to change to turf. The bears are the ones who want to keep the grass.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Izzy's so underrated...he's a very solid pass rusher and if PFF's ratings mean anything, an elite run defender at his position. The only DE's in the league defending the run better than him have been JPP & Cameron Jordan.

It's a must that he, Melton & Wootton are all re-signed...I think we may have to tag Melton though if he keeps playing like this.
    I'd love to resign izzy and he shouldn't demand too much given his age and always being a bear

vCash

I <3 u

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBears1127 View Post
    Actually, the park district wants to change to turf. The bears are the ones who want to keep the grass.
    Link because I'm almost certain that's untrue considering their past hopes to get FIFA tourneys in Chicago.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by haggis View Post

I <3 u

vCash
    Link because I'm almost certain that's untrue considering their past hopes to get FIFA tourneys in Chicago.
    I've seen someone post that on here before. Hmmm

vCash
    Naw, it's definitely true. One of the beat writers actually mentioned it the other day, Ill try and find a link...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    I thought last year, after the Family Nigh debacle, that the Park District said they would be willing to put in the turf if the Bears wanted. But, the Bears stuck with their guns saying that the turf leads to more leg injuries.

This is the same discussion as every year though. If the Bears owned the stadium this wouldn't be an issue. Even if the Bears had exclusive use of the field, in season then this isn't an issue.

vCash
    Jared Cook is allergic to grass guess we can't sign him

Page 38 of 73 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast