Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 13 of 73 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 1091
  1. #181
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Wilson, NC
    Posts
    11,657
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BearD0wn View Post
    Based off of what ive seen, weed ruins lives, alcohol ruins families. I dont think weed is the problem, rather the individual abusing it. Alcohol on the other hand is the worst thing you can put in your body as it directly impacts every organ in your body. I think the bigger issue is people abusing each substance. Just a neutral opinion towards this heated debate. Dont drink much and have only smoked 4 times throughout my life.
    I can agree with this statement. Good post, BearD0wn.

    I used to smoke herb every breakfast, lunch, & dinner. Sometimes even for a mid-night snack. Now I smoke a little less, but still smoke nearly everyday.

    Many ex-gf's of mine hated the habit, hence the reference "ex". Does this mean that the weed was the problem or the problem was the opinion of my ex's?

  2. #182
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Milkyway
    Posts
    11,627
    vCash
    1500
    I heard that there is a thread about FA or trades the Bears should make.

  3. #183
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles County, CA
    Posts
    21,719
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Doogolas View Post
    Don't even ******** and say you want it legal for those reasons. You want it legal because you want to use it, which is fine, but don't hide behind medical uses. Morphine helps FAR more people FAR better than Weed ever will or can medically, that doesn't mean just anyone should be able to buy it.

    Again, I think it should be legalized too, but don't give ******** reasons as to why. You say "don't want to legalize because they don't know anything about it" while using reasons that make no sense in the way that you wish for it to be legalized.
    That's because morphine is highly addictive. Not the same argument can be made.

    It should be legalized because all of the ****ing money spent on fighting it is a total waste. But personally, I couldn't care less. I can find it, whether it is legal, medicinalized, de-criminalized - whatever. Its gonna be there. So we should stop spending loads of money to combat it.
    Alshon's Athletic Bloodlines Run Deep (AND CATCH EVERYTHING)


  4. #184
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    46,785
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    That's because morphine is highly addictive. Not the same argument can be made.

    It should be legalized because all of the ****ing money spent on fighting it is a total waste. But personally, I couldn't care less. I can find it, whether it is legal, medicinalized, de-criminalized - whatever. Its gonna be there. So we should stop spending loads of money to combat it.
    That's not the point. The point is that almost everyone who claims to want it legalized for medicinal purposes is completely full of ****. They want it legalized because they want to smoke it. If it's only legalized for medicinal purposes then it's not going to make it much easier (if at all) for them to get and use. And it would still be illegal for them to do so. I don't like when people use that excuse when it's clearly not their actual motivation for its legality.

    I wasn't making the argument based on WHY one is illegal, just that something being legally medicinally doesn't mean you can just all of a sudden do it legally if you don't need it.

    The point is that everything is bad in excess. Users who abuse things, anything, are hurting themselves. Very, very few things are just inherently "bad for you" in and of themselves. Alcohol included. Weed included, morphine included. Etc. Etc. Etc.

    And then. He made them pancakes.

  5. #185
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles County, CA
    Posts
    21,719
    vCash
    1500
    True, most of the 'patients' use anxiety as their condition, as I did when I had a card. Everybody has anxiety, so it is kind of a joke. If they did crack down and only prescribe to serious conditions then about 95% of the 'patients' would be SOL
    Alshon's Athletic Bloodlines Run Deep (AND CATCH EVERYTHING)


  6. #186
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    782
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Doogolas View Post
    Don't even ******** and say you want it legal for those reasons. You want it legal because you want to use it, which is fine, but don't hide behind medical uses. Morphine helps FAR more people FAR better than Weed ever will or can medically, that doesn't mean just anyone should be able to buy it.

    Again, I think it should be legalized too, but don't give ******** reasons as to why. You say "don't want to legalize because they don't know anything about it" while using reasons that make no sense in the way that you wish for it to be legalized.
    What are you talking about? He said that it's not used for any good and I gave reasons it is. At what point in my statement did I use those reasons for me personally wanting to legalize it? I have already given my reasons, to stop spending money on trying to prevent that particular drug and focusing it on others like Meth, Coke, Heroin. You know, the ones that people actually OD on and die from everyday? Not to mention the MILLIONS we spend keeping marijuana related offenders in jail. It's just stupid, thats why states are starting to decriminalize it and make it a ticket. This country could make a lot of money taxing the **** out of it and monitoring it like with Alcohol and Tobacco. Also, you don't inject weed into your veins so how is it possible to compare the two? That's honestly a terrible argument.

  7. #187
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    782
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    That's because morphine is highly addictive. Not the same argument can be made.

    It should be legalized because all of the ****ing money spent on fighting it is a total waste. But personally, I couldn't care less. I can find it, whether it is legal, medicinalized, de-criminalized - whatever. Its gonna be there. So we should stop spending loads of money to combat it.
    Boom, thank you!

  8. #188
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    15,963
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan Rules View Post
    I heard that there is a thread about FA or trades the Bears should make.
    Ok..

    I love debating the most. As a guy that doesn't smoke weed anymore, but does support it. Because its trough I want a release sometimes and I become a raging lunatic when I'm to drunk and cool as the other side of the pillow high.

    It never destroyed my life and I built and 50 million a year company during it.

    With all that said. It's time for free agent thread ideas like JR is talking about. Lets talk about this crap in our igt where we want posts. Lets try to talk about the last if the trade deadline here.

    By no means am I the guy that's trying be cool by saying c'mon guys. But I think it will be fun to do some research and take some guesses when can debate In trades. Besides washed up WR's

    That cool?

    So I am so happy with our entire d-line finally.

    Steltz backing up either safety spot I'm cool with, also Hayden can fill a role there as well. Keep in mind Hardin there for next year.

    I want to change nothing on the corners.

    Roach playing his best year, so no changes in LB. but decicco still out there trying out for teams.

    Decicco or j.t. Thomas? Is a question

    Emery looks like he no problem picking up troubled or ped problem guys. I'm thinking draft steals there.

    I really think we are set across the board unless something blockbuster happens with a o lineman somehow.

    Thoughts?



    our future

  9. #189
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    26,832
    vCash
    1500
    Can I have 50 million dollars...?

  10. #190
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    15,963
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by giventofly View Post
    Can I have 50 million dollars...?
    In about 100 years as a 6% net margin on that yearly doesn't equate to much.



    our future

  11. #191
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    26,832
    vCash
    1500
    I only understood two words in that sentence. Do you mean you'll pay me 6% of your company's earnings every year?

  12. #192
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    15,963
    vCash
    1500

    2012 FA/Trade ideas thread

    If I could only throw many around like that anymore. Obama has killed me so far. I struggle to pul 250-300k Myself take home now. Considering my condo mortgage is 15k alone the water is starting to cover my mouth let alone neck. I wish someone would buy my other two season tickets from me with the psls bad



    our future

  13. #193
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    21,521
    vCash
    1500
    You a small business? If so, that explains Obama ****ing you over lol.

  14. #194
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    15,963
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by CubbyBlue2009 View Post
    You a small business? If so, that explains Obama ****ing you over lol.
    Yeah really anything under 2 billion in revenue is. The fact is my target market as is most companies are the people with money... Baby boomers. They don't like Obama for obvious reasons and economic reasons so they sit on their cash, and that's what kills small business. The left side has just never got that. The 68-88 year people truly spin a lot of our economy.

    Republicans know that we'll, because that's who they are. Guess I don't need to post how I'm voting.

    Up until last year I was going to buy as many tickets in the club as possible and invite all of the forum. So far I've only been able to be csstl. I need an up swing badly.



    our future

  15. #195
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    21,521
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mikebrez bears/ View Post
    Yeah really anything under 2 billion in revenue is. The fact is my target market as is most companies are the people with money... Baby boomers. They don't like Obama for obvious reasons and economic reasons so they sit on their cash, and that's what kills small business. The left side has just never got that. The 68-88 year people truly spin a lot of our economy.

    Republicans know that we'll, because that's who they are. Guess I don't need to post how I'm voting.

    Up until last year I was going to buy as many tickets in the club as possible and invite all of the forum. So far I've only been able to be csstl. I need an up swing badly.
    Sorry to hear that man. And I completely agree. You know who I'm voting for.

Page 13 of 73 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •